Yu...

Yuri Jahad?!

"Yu... Princess Yuri Jahad, why are you here?!" Ren questioned at the now fully revealed body, a scared and baffled Regular in the name of Shibisu accompanying her.

"Well... I somehow ended up here. I have something I need to find, and someone to find, as well," she replied, eyes scanning the lit area before arriving at the white guy. "But you—who do you think you are to act friendly with me?"

Inside the confines of his Lighthouse, Khun supervised the team's endeavors above ground. Crossing his legs in a relaxed manner while those on the frontlines had their share of fun, he commented, "If it progresses like this, is it a victory? So, the test from the Guardian, guess it was really no biggie."

"But the Bull front is still undecided. It's been a while since contact was lost with Isu, as well... Although Hatz went to investigate, nothing yet from him..." He ran over his worries in his mind, staring fixatedly at his monitor. So much for not being a 'biggie'.

"What are you thinking about?"

The unidentified person's whisper cut through the air between the crevice of his left neck and shoulder. Khun's stupefaction fullproof in his eyes. Caught off-guard by the minacious intrusion, the Light Bearer instantly stood up in a defensive stance, pulling out his trusty knife.

"Who's-"

The looming presence laughed, his appearance shocking Khun. "So tense."

"This guy... Could it be?" He wondered, scrutinizing who was approaching him.

A thud reverberated to expand his vision, marking it the second time he's heard an unwanted sound that day.

"What is it this time?!" The strategist scanned to see a blonde girl, her wavy shoulder-length bob cut parted on one side, hands courtly resting on her red skirt, and back straight in a closed black jacket with golden details. Gawking back at him, shame undetected from seating prettily on one of the smaller lighthouses inside, his intuition was subconsciously analyzing the familiarity of her image.

"It sure has been a long time since I came into a Lighthouse like this... makes me nostalgic," the man stated.

"Who are you? What are you doing, suddenly entering into someone else's Lighthouse?" Khun examined the two, not putting his alertness down.

"Ah, I thought I might borrow the Lighthouse for a bit," said the other male, who slipped his game console up from being tucked away in his pants' pocket.

"What?!"

Toying with the device, the mini lighthouses started moving on their own, perplexing Khun even more.

"They're moving on their own?! That guy's gaming console! Is he controllong them with that?" He took notice from its sounds.

"What do you think you're doing with someone else's Lighthouse?! We're in the middle of a test right now!" Protested the younger lad.

"Sorry. It's just that we got separated from our friends along the way," he retorted whimsically.

"Friends?!" They're... not alone!

"Yeah, I have to find them quick. Since they all tend to be like ticking time bombs."

Pew! Pew!

"Okay. Found them all," he declared before breaking into a troublesome smirk. "What's this? Flora, looks like something fun has happened."

"Flora?" Now less forward, the owner of the Lighthouse surveyed the name's carrier once more.