Chapter 7

Karl pov:

I was still back in the room with Alexa, her lips pressed up against mine, when I got a text from Chris. We slowly pulled away from each other and we both saw what he texted me.

It said "Karl get over here now! We have to film."

I ignored it and looked back at Alexa. Now it was clear that she wanted me and I wanted her, but when I went to hug her she stopped me.

"You should go now."

"But-

"No you should go. They need you."

"Then what will you do?"

"I'll probably just pack my stuff and go back because I'm definitely going to get fired now, but you need to go."

She pushed me out the door and I went to go find the boys. I finally caught up to them when we were about to film.

Jimmy pov:

When Karl finally arrived I questioned him.

"What took you so long? It's been like an hour since i sent you to help Alexa get set up." Everyone knew what he was actually doing because Chris told all of us, but I asked him anyways just to see if he'd tell us the truth."

"I don't know it just takes a while to get everything ready, and we were just talking for a little."

"Just talking?" I questioned

He panicked for a little then I lied again. "Yeah we were just hanging out and talking."

"Alright lover boy let's focus now." Chris butted in.

"Hey!" Karl yelled then ran after Chris.

Karl pov:

It was nighttime and I was back at the house with Alexa. Ethan and Bailey were out at the warehouse still finishing up some work, so it was just me and Alexa.

We hadn't really talked much ever since we kissed earlier, so I asked her to come sit down on the sofa with me so we could talk.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well you know how you were gonna pack up and go back home?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I was thinking if you wanted I can teach you how to edit. I used to edit before I started being on camera and I can show you how."

"But there's no point. The second Jimmy finds out he'll probably fire me and then be really mad at you about it too."

"That's why I have the keys to the warehouse so we can go in early every morning and I can give you lessons and he doesn't have to know about it."

"Would you be willing to do that for me?" She lit up when she said that and it made me blush.

"Of course I would do that for you. There's also something else I wanted to talk to you about. Earlier today when you said you loved me, did you really mean it?"

"Yes Karl, I love you. You're the only reason I ever wanted to work here."

"Well I'm sorry for not saying anything when you told me that earlier because the truth is I really like you, and I couldn't stop thinking about you every day since we met. Would you want to go out with me sometime?"

"Of course" She said "but can we agree to not tell anyone, just for now?"

"Okay sure."

She smiled pulling me into another kiss.

As we were there the door opened and we both pulled away as fast as we could and saw Bailey and Ethan coming in.

"Hey you two love birds." Bailey said sounding rather chill about it.

"This isn't what it looks like!" I wanted to just be honest with them but we agreed to not tell anyone so I lied.

"We were just talking."

"Well unless talking involves you two having your lips pressed together I don't think you were just talking." Ethan said, causing him and Bailey to laugh.

Both Ethan and Bailey knew about the last time that they kissed but they still didn't say anything about it.

"Please don't tell anyone." I begged.

"Oh we won't. Even though we don't have to say anything since they already know." Bailey whispered the last part to Ethan.

Alexa pov:

The next morning I woke up to Karl jumping on me.

"Wake up sunshine. We have to go to work."

"Why so early?" I groaned.

"We have to get there before everyone else so I can teach you to edit."

"Okay fine, I'll get up."

When we arrived at the warehouse, Karl and I were the only ones there. He unlocked the building and we both walked in to the back of the place where the editor rooms were.

We sat down and he turned on all the equipment on so we could get started.
He started off teaching me the simple stuff but after about a week of him teaching me I was pretty much able to do it by myself.

It was the last day of editing in the morning before I wouldn't need his help anymore. We were finishing up and he stopped to ask me.

"So do you wanna go get some breakfast and hang out? We still have a few hours until they get here."

"You mean a date?" I smiled.

"Yeah of course."

We went to walk out the door and as we were leaving I bumped into Chris. When we saw him all three of us stopped and stared at each other, all of us wondering what they were doing there because non of us were really supposed to be there. "If Chris finds out I'm dead." I thought to myself.

First off thank you so much for all the reads. It means so much to me. And second, im starting school tomorrow so updates will be a little less often. :)