Cup Readings and Flying Creatures

Start from the beginning

"God this year is going to suck," I told Harry and he chuckles at me. "You got the grim too? Boy, everyone must be going to die then." I said in a bored tone.

"Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline," Hermione told him, "Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?" Ron asks her.

"A fair few," Hermione responds.

"Hang on. That's not possible," I said to her and she looks at me, "Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. You have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?" I rose an eyebrow at her as she fiddles with her necklace.

"Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future!"

-

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind," Hagrid says as we surrounded his hut.

"I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me. Right, you lot. Less chattering." We followed him into the forest, it reminded me of my second year when Voldemort was in the shadows trying to gain a life from drinking unicorn blood.

-

"Why am I here again?" I ask.

"Curriculum mashup!" I just groan out in annoyance.

"Why can't fourth years have a normal timetable?!" I shout.

"Because they hate us!" Sean shouts back.

"My Inner Eye says no, the big bad doggy is gonna eat Harriott instead!" I yell and the fourth years burst out laughing.

-

"Form a group over there. And open your books to page forty-nine," Hagrid instructs, I look at my book and then stare in horror.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco and I shout at him.

"Just stroke the spine, of course!" Hagrid responds, fair enough it is alive, "Goodness me." I look at Draco before stroking the spine of the monster book. Draco does the same and then we opened our books.

"Ah!" Neville was on the ground getting attacked by the monster book.

"Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom," Draco said to him as he kept walking and pulled me with him.

"I'm okay. Okay," Neville says before getting attacked again.

"Just pat the damn book Neville!" I shout and Draco rolled his eyes at me.

-

"I think they're funny," Hermione states.

"Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. Witty." Draco said, then scoffed, "God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until Father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." Crabbe and Goyle laughed.

"Shut up, Draco."

"Shut up, Malfoy." Draco looks around and they all oohed Harry as he defended Hagrid. Draco walks up to him and grins.

Draco then looks up and he walks backwards, "D-Dementor! Dementor!" He points and everyone looks before the Slytherins laugh and put their robe hoods up, Harry looks back as they made ghost sounds.

"You're a dick," I smacked Draco upside the head and he shot me a nasty glare as Hermione walked away with Harry.

"Just ignore him," Hermione said quietly.