"But until I confirm my suspicions, I won't tell." Amira cheekily smiled, making Kendra huff in expectation. "Awe, I thought you were going to tell me already. I might've just talked with that mystery person." Kendra pouted, making Amira chuckle.

"If the person I'm thinking of is really our father then, you owe me ten gold coins!" Amira bet with a smirk, making Kendra blink owlishly before grinning. "It's a bet then!"

AFTER RETURNING TO BASE, her paperwork had piled up into dozens on her desk as she finally got to work

AFTER RETURNING TO BASE, her paperwork had piled up into dozens on her desk as she finally got to work. She called Phoebe to kindly brew her some vanilla tea just in-case her frustration gets the best of her.  After a few minutes Phoebe entered with the cup of tea in her hands.

Amira mumbled an 'thank you' to her vice-captain, Phoebe just nodded not wanting to stress her captain further more.
she sipped her tea lightly, her nerves calming down slowly with the sweet fragrance of vanilla. After what seemed to be hours, she decided to take a walk in the noble realms, Escaping her paperwork sneakily.

'I guess this adds to the more things we have in common, Julius. But just maybe, I picked it up after working under you for years.' Amira thought, stretching her arms and limbs. while she was walking she suprisingly bumped into an blonde magic knight captain.

The brunette squealed, Hoping it's not one of her knights. Amira glanced up to see her bestfriend, "Oh Charlotte it's just you."  The blondie hummed in response, Remembering the scene from last night. "Placed on patrol duty?" Amira questioned, chuckling softly which snappsd Charlotte out of her daze.

"Yes." Charlotte responded bluntly, Izzy floated out once again lazily plopping herself on Amira's head.  "How about you?" She asked.

"I decided to take a stroll to escape my paperworks for the meanwhile." The blonde clicked her tongue muttering, "Maybe you picked up not only the good traits from Lord Julius." The two decided to walk together, Chatting with each other. As they were strolling around an ravenette with wavy onyx hair, pale face adorned with makeup got in their way.

"Can you please get out of the way?" Amira asked politely at the ravenette. "Are you Amira Hiroka?" Amira was silenced for a second, staring at the woman curiously. 'What does she have to do with me?' The brunette thought, before offering her an friendly smile with a shake of her head.

"No, What business do you have with her though?" Amira asked, Glancing at the ravenette's eyes that almost seemed annoyed. The ravenette clicked her tongue, Not bothering to glance at their robes.

"Then I don't see a reason to tell you." She sneered, huffing as she turned away. Amira scoffed silently, Making the blonde-haired femlae glimpse at her.  "Humph! How did these brainless girls even get into the Royal Capital."

Charlotte seemed offended at the remark, but Amira motioned she'll handle this. "Well, I hope you good luck finding Lady Hiroka but the most likely place to see her is at the headquarters." Amira said, waving the girl goodbye and after she left, she turned to Charlotte with a slightly annoyed expression. "She's annoying, and not to mention dense."

An brief beep from Charlotte's communication device captured their attention, "My duty is now finished, I guess I'll see you later Mira." Charlotte said, walking away after bidding her goodbye. Izzy sat up on Amira's head, pulling out some strands of her hair from her ponytail and braiding it.  "Do you want some snacks?" Amira asked, Izzy quickly said an 'yes'.

Amira went out of the bakery eating donuts, while giving Izzy an piece appropriate for her. "It is an indeed surprise that, an magic knight captain is here snacking on glazed donuts." Someone remarked in-front of her, Amira looked up to see Nozel staring at her almost strangely.

"My fortune today isn't good." Amira mumbled to herself.  "It shouldn't be bad to take a break right Nozel? But, why are you here the ever so diligent Captain of Silver Eagles?" Amira twisted his words, heavy sarcasm dripping in her words as her mood soured. Taking a bite from the glazed donut nonchalantly.

"What do you need?" Amira was interrupted by an familiar ravenette clinging onto the man which had shivers creep on her spine. 'she's that girl from earlier!' Amira thought, taking the last few bites of the donut.

"Nozel! Where were you?" Hanabi asked, her voice deliberately softening as she bats her long eyelashes before noticing Amira's figure. "What? Aren't you that peasant from earlier?" Hanabi murmured sounding disgusted, Nozel averted his gaze from Amira and glanced at the ravenette confusedly at how he addressed her.

"Hanabi that engagement was years ago and it was decided against my wishes, I broke it off already." Nozel responded, folding his arms across his chest. Hanabi ignored what Nozel said and clung onto him, glaring daggers at Amira's direction.

"What are you doing hanging out with this lowly person Nozel? Us Royals must be careful picking people in our circle!" Hanabi diverted the topic, eliciting an languid sigh from the man.  "Hey! Who the hell are you to call our Mira an peasant you jerk! She's stronger and much more prettier than you!" Izzy's squeaky voice yelled, flying beside Amira.

"Are you picking an fight with me you moron?! She looks average to me! Therefore, She's an peasant!" Hanabi furiously yelled back, flicking Izzy's forehead which sent her flying backwards. "Izzy that's enough." Amira sighed, shaking her head at her slyph.

"You don't even know who you're talking to! This is Amira Celestine Hiroka! Captain of Amethyst Wolves and an disciple of the Twenty-eight Wizard King! Studied briefly in medicine and perfected archery! You must have more credentials than her if you're going to pick a fight!" Before Izzy can continue to boast about her achievements, Amira covered her tiny mouth, a light blush spreading across her cheeks in embarassment.

"Izzy! You're telling them too much!" Amira whispered to her slyph who just scoffed. "Captain of the Amethyst Wolves? Isn't the captain of that squad Amira Hiroka?" Hanabi asked Nozel who reluctantly nodded. "She is, and you've disrespectfully addressed her."

"She is Amira Hiroka! She just lied to see what you want with her!" Izzy managed to yell after Nozel, making Amira close to locking the talkative slyph in her grimoire again.

Hanabi's eyes widened and she scoffed dramatically. "Even if your an captain I'm not scared of you! You maybe a student of the Wizard King but as an royal, we are more powerful in more ways than one." Hanabi rebuts childishly, placing an proud hand on her hip.

"Please teach her more manners, Silva. I may let this pass once because I do not have sufficient time for idle chatter right now, but know that the next she has put dirt on my name will not be off the hook so easily.." Amira shook her head languidly, before setting off without any further talk with the pair.