chapter 15

It had been a month now and I knew I had to leave there was no doubt about it, I went downstairs wearing a white tank top and black skinny Jean's with my black combat boots my hair was in a bun. I walked over to the kettle and made myself some tea, turning around I saw George and Fred sitting at the table both with amused smirks "alright then out with it" I said as they turned to eachother "it nice having a girl we arent related to in the house" said Fred "yeah better view" finished George causing me to roll my eyes at them "dont get used to it I'm leaving soon" I said with a smirk "well your not fun at all" said Fred causing me to give a soft laugh "i haven't been this past month have I" I said as I looked at my tea not really looking at them. I finished my tea and walked outside to get some fresh air, I was walking along a field thinking about my encounter with Jace last month deciding I should go with them I sat down a pretty far distance from the house and tried to think of how to leave without them questioning me. It was pretty late already and we all had finished dinner Fred said he had something he had to take care of so he traveled by floo. I was putting the dishes in the sink when Molly said Arthur her and Ginny where going to my moms for sometime so not to wait up on them. As everyone left I realized I was in the house alone with George, i turned around slightly to see him sitting at the table looking at me "after I'm done I'm going to take a shower then head to bed" I said as I turned back to finish the dishes.
I just finished my shower and walked out of the bathroom in my towel as I walked back to my room, i closed the door and went through my trunk to find a new pair of clothes. I first put on my navy blue lace bra with its matching panties, I tried drying my hair as much as possible when I heard my door open. I turned around to see George standing there staring at me "what's wrong George did something happen" I asked confused as he stepped over to me. I looked up at him worried something was wrong with him when he pulled me closer to his chest "George you acting quite unusual" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek worry gracing my face at the moment "I'm fine Camila i just want... well nobody is home and I wanted to spend sometime with you" he said as I looked at him surprised "and you couldnt wait until I was dressed?" I said arching a brow while I smirked causing him to laugh "I suppose I should have been more thoughtful on that part" he said as he stared down at me with a small smile "though I must say I like the choice of undergarments" he said causing me to roll my eyes as I smirked "I also know that you plan on leaving tonight" he said in a more serious tone causing me to look up at him surprised "how did..." he just gave me a sad smile "because i know you better than you think i do" he said as he leaned in and kissed my forehead "I'll miss you" he said as he let me go taking a step back before for walking out of the room. I put on a pair of black skinny Jean's with my black tank top and my leather Jacket I then put on my chunky heeled above the ankle boots. I then split my hair down the middle and did a black smokey eye with a nude lipstick, looking myself over once more I headed out of the room to say my farewell to George. I stepped into the living room to see him sitting on the couch looking through some papers, I cleared my throat and got his attention "would you mind giving Stella to my mother please" I said as I placed the cage infront of him "sure anything else" he asked avoiding my gaze "not really" I said as I walked over to him squatting right infront of him so that he would look at me. I could see he was upset at my leaving and I could do was give him a small smile "it's for the best George" I said as I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss before heading back up stairs to my room. I stood in the middle of the room looking around taking in a deep breath "alright Jace I'm ready" I said as I closed my eyes to then open them and find him standing infront of me "are all affairs in order" he asked as I nodded "yes" I said as he took hold of my hand "well the rest of them are waiting for you" he said as he took my hand as he teleported us to a mansion. I followed him in and I saw a few other people "this is Kelly" he said indicating to a guy that was tall with blonde hair extending his hand "nice to meet you Camila I'm excited to finally meet the Guardian to the chosen one" he said causing me to give an awkward smile "oh yeah well it's nice to meet you kelly" I said as I continued to follow Jace through the mansion soon we stopped infront of a group of people "Camila I want you to meet Nola, Thomas, Newt, Abigail, and finally Emma" he said as they all waved at me "everyone this is.." he was cut of by Nola "Camila Vandort the Chosen ones Gaurdian you know you quite famous in our social branch" she said with a smile causing me to blush "to bad I'm not very good at my job" I said looking at my hands "you didnt have us" she replied causing me to look at them confused "we have been waiting for you..." said Newt causing me to be even more confused "what do you mean?" I asked as Emma stepped forward first "Camila Abigail and I are sisters and we are over 100 years old" she said causing me to be shocked "wha..." I turned to the others "78" said Nola "208" said Newt "55" Thomas said "jace is only 22 and Kelly is the oldest of us all he is 598 years old" finished Abigail "how do you all look so..." I couldnt seem to get the words out "young" asked Jace with a smile as I nodded my head "a Guardian stops aging until they can complete their destiny and all of ours are to help you in this war" he finished causing me to look at all of them in disbelief.i walked away for a bit feeling overwhelmed by this information when Thomas touched my shoulder "we are a team we all complete eachother but you.. your the leader you have it all" he said causing me to feel uneasy "Dumbledore never told me about this about you or the others" I said turning to him "he wasnt supposed to" he said as he smiled at me "we have to train to be able to fight side by side with out any issues so Jace said it starts tomorrow i hope your ready" he said as he smiled before walking away to join the others in their chatter. I heard a birds screech and looked up to see Fawkes flying to me, he landed on my arm and I grabbed the not attached to his leg 'good luck' I looked at Fawkes before sending him off before turning back and walking over to my new team.

It was the next day and we where all outside as I stood infront of everybody while they waited for me to say something "how well can you all use magic and not the one we where gifted for a diffrent purpose but the kind we learn at Hogwarts" I asked as they all looked between eachother "I'm okay at potions" I heard Emma say as I nodded "I'm good at hexs" Abigail said causing me to smile remembering how good Ginny was with hexs "I'm decent with Charms" Thomas said "anybody else?" I asked as Kelly, Jace, Nola and Newt looked at eachother I sighed at that "I will teach you what you need to know but can any of you produce a Patronum?" I asked as they all looked around at eachother "right I've got some work ahead of me" I said as they all laughed. I walked foward a bit before deciding to find out just what each one of them where capable of "what are your abilities" i said as Kelly stepped foward first his eyes where glowing a bright green when plants began to grow "alright good next" i said turning to he rest. Nola stepped forward and her eyes went black soon temper where spirits and skeletons around us "brilliant" I said as I waited for Thomas to show me his. He stepped foward and his eyes glowed a honey brown as he pounched the ground causing it to crack and shake "super strength that's handy" I said causing everyone to laugh I skipped over Jace since he showed me his when we first met Newts eyes glowed a crimson red as he was able to use his blood as blades then the two sisters stepped forward Abigail eyes glowed a deep purple as I saw a vortex open up that looked as if it was the galaxy the Emma's eyes glowed Pink as she dissapeared then reappeared. I looked at her confused "what was that" I asked "look at your hand" she said and i noticed i had what looked like a two day old cut "so space" i said pointing at Abigail as she nodded "and time" i said with an impressed smile as Emma smiled back with a nod "brilliant the lot of you now to figure out how all these abilities can be put together in perfect sync for battle" I said as everyone stared at me "what" I asked making Jace step forward "we may know who you are but we dont know what your ability is" he said causing me I smack my own forehead "right sorry well I have more then one" I said as the all looked at me surprised. Suddenly I concentrated all my power and my eyes where glowing their golden color as I demonstrated my fire, air, earth water, teleportation and astroprojecting "wow you really are the boss" said Newt as everyone laughed "Thomas didntncompletly show you his he can also use telekinesis" he said causing Thomasbto elbow him "is there anyway for you to make a line where we can all comunicate" I asked as he nodded his head "perfect... well let's get started" I said as everyone paired up and began to practice and train.