IWYAA Part 3 - C (Last Part)

Start from the beginning

"Khushi ...", Arnav called her but she ignored him and put the first aid box in the bedside drawer. She tried to move past him but Arnav grabs her arm, turning her to face him, "I am sorry Khushi ... I didn't mean to hurt you".

Khushi hug him and sob a little. Arnav put his hands around her comforting her. "Please never say anything like that again ... understand", said Khushi into his chest.

"I promise ... I won't", said Arnav.

"It hurts me to see even a small wound on you", said Khushi and Arnav tighten his hold on her.

"Ok ... ok I am sorry", said Arnav cursing him for saying something like that ... he didn't knew that Khushi love him that much ... he felt elated. Khushi pull after few seconds and wipe her tears. And went down to get things ready for dinner.

Arnav was having difficulty while eating as his right hand got wounded, looking at that Khushi take his plate and made a morsel for him, and bring near his lips. Arnav look around the table and saw Nani, and Mamaji smiling and Mami passed a teasing comment. Little red color rise on Khushi cheeks but she didn't avert her eyes ... looking into her eyes Arnav take the morsel. Khushi then fed him dinner and in-between will get goose bumps whenever Arnav's lips would touch her finger. It was fortunate that Muskaan was sleeping.

After cleaning everything, Khushi went up the room taking glass of water and pain killer pill for Arnav. He saw him playing with Muskaan, who probably had waken up. She handed the pill and water to him, who takes it quietly as he knew arguing will make her angry. Khushi then took Muskaan to other room to feed her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now where this coffee jar go", Khushi murmur standing in middle of the kitchen, her hands on hips and inspecting the shelf ... her eyes caught the coffee container on the 2nd top shelf.

She huff with irritation, that who had put that jar up there; nevertheless she got a stool and stood up on it. It seems a bit wobbly but she didn't paid attention to it and stretch her hand to take the jar ... her hands weren't reaching so she tiptoed. She was about to grab the jar when the stool gave away taking Khushi down with it, a gasped escape her mouth and she squeezed her eyes hut, waiting to hit the floor ... but a strong pair of arms caught her.

Khushi open her eyes and found Arnav looking down at her with concern, "You alright?", he asked and Khushi nodded.

Arnav was back from office and as usual Khushi went to make him a coffee. He was about to go in washroom when he remember that he hadn't eaten lunch and was feeling hungry so he went down to ask Khushi to make him a sandwich as well and thats when he found her on stool, trying to reach the jar. He was glad that he had come on time ... otherwise she would have hurt her self badly.

They both look into each other eyes ... Arnav slowly put her down, "What were you doing standing on the tool? You could have hurt yourself dammit", Arnav couldn't help but scold her.

Khushi pouted and push him away, "I didn't knew that the stool would give away ok ... I was trying to take the jar to make coffee for you".

Arnav sighed and grabbed the coffee jar and put it on slab, "Just ask me or Hari Prakash next time if you want something from the shelfs".

"Ok now go, I will bring coffee for you in few minutes", said Khushi and took the pot ... fill it with water and put it on stove.

"Can you make some sandwich for me too? I haven't eaten lunch", said Arnav.

"Haww why? When I called you ... you said you will have lunch in office", said Khushi glaring at him, putting hands on her hip. She looks so cute to him in that moment.