pair of glowing hands

Start from the beginning

Today I was just laying down in my parents bed listening to Yagami yato audios- of course it is quite obvious that i'm listening to the Mirio audios. My favorite audio was 'My precious sunhine' it was for the obvious reason- aside from it being related to Mirio- it was just the mere fact that the audio was Mirio cuddling the listener before getting too excited. 

I did like when it got to the thirty minute mark- but I liked everything before getting to that mark- the cuddles and having Mirio comfort me was soothing. This time -instead- I was crying, and I usually never cries with an audio. 

Just having him say that he was proud of me and saying how much he loved me made my heart both gleam in pure happiness but break into dust after realizing that Mirio was nothing more than a fake character. 

I kept hearing Mirio say comforting words to my ears made me sob my eyes out. 

"Mirio-" I said in between sobs. I was crying so much that I couldn't even form words. "If you can even hear me in the slightest- please- just know that you make me so incredibly happy" 

"I just wish you were real..."

I kept hugging my pillow while crying into it, without realizing I fell asleep. 

Mirio's POV

"I just wish you were real..."

Mirio was shaken out of his sleep from Tamaki who kept poking his arm. "Hey, Hey! You finally woke up from your nap!" Nejire said. 

"M-Mirio, are you okay?" he shakenly asked me. 

"Oh, I just had the most weirdest dream in this whole world" I softly chuckled as I began telling the tale of the crying girl in my dream. 

"a crying girl?" Nejire furrowed her eyebrows a bit "even I don't know what to say- ANYWHO- Eraserhead said he needs you to babysit Eri for him"

I jumped in joy from my desk in my door room, causing my books to fall down. "OH YEAH YEAH YEAH!" I had nothing much to do since I was on a leave for being quirkless at the time being- so I spend my time babysitting Eri or just helping around doing anything. 

I quickly threw comfortable clothes on before leaving.

(his version of comfortable)

""MIRIO!" Eri excitedly yelled

""MIRIO!" Eri excitedly yelled. She ran up to my arms and I embraced her in a hug. 

"Hey there Togata!" Izuku greeted me with a small wave, "Hey, you okay? you look odd- not like your usual self". 

Eri went off to play with Nejire and Ochaco leaving me alone with Tamaki, Izuku, Kirishima, and the rest of the 1-A boys. Since I've been hanging out a lot with class 1-A, little by little we've all become friends and I have been learning their names- even though it was hard at first.