alex 🐛| jinxi
ekonic DON'T LET HER TRICK YOU JAIME!!

benni 🐇| bubsbunny
jinxi WHY CAN'T I COMPLIMENT HIM

rod 🦥| blazerod
fucks sake ben, you have too many plants...

benni 🐇| bubsbunny
blazerod ogey and what

- irl -

Benni swiped out of Twitter, pulling up discord to join the new one. She switched between the group chat and discord, typing in the code for the discord. Once she finished, she clicked joined which sent her to the new one. But, she grew confused by the name 'SMP' for their new discord.

"Jaime, you are so fucking weird," She whispered. She threw her phone on the passenger seat and began to drive back home. Benni sang along to the songs on the radio as she drummed her fingers on the wheel. The sun began to set behind the hills of her home, making her smile a bit. Benni didn't know if she would stream tonight or wait for their weekly horror map Wednesday.

As she pulled in the driveway, she noticed the lack of cars. Probably went out for a food run, she thought. Benni grabbed her phone and plant, making her way to the door. She unlocked the door where she was greeted by Alex's cat, Junji.

"Hello, pretty lady." She rubbed Junji's head, placing her plant on the side table at the entrance. Benni decided to keep it there knowing she had to make room for it upstairs. She grabbed her phone again, confused by the 10+ notifications from Discord.

- discord -

dream
um, who is this?

george
no clue, who added them in?

sapnap
five bucks it was tommy

tommy
FUCK OFF BITCH BOY
but uh, woman?

tubbo
her icon is so cute!!

bubs
haha, funny dickheads.
you see, jai's joke of hiding
my coffee was funny.
this is just low...

wilbur
who the hell is jai?

sapnap
still think tommy did it

fundy
okay wait, uh can you explain
how you got here?

bubs
although im convinced this is rodney
sure, i'll explain
you see, some of our fans somehow
got int our discord
so jai made a new one for us
i finally put in the code to get it
and here we are, with you guys acting dumb

tubbo
i think u typed the code wrong?

- irl -

As Benni read the last message, the boys came in laughing from outside. She walked up to them, shoving her phone in their faces.

"Very fucking funny!" Rodney looked at Alex confused, not getting what Benni was trying to show them. Jaime glanced down at her phone, reading the discord. "I get that pranks are funny but this one is mean."

"Bubs, that's not our discord," Jaime said, grabbing her phone to look at it. Benni scoffed, bringing back her phone to her. She saw her phone buzzing more with notifications. "What code did you type in?"

"The one you sent me?" She stated, looking back at them. Rodney, now grabbed her phone, looking at the server name. "KXveV3 was the code you guys sent."

The three boys looked at each other and back to Benni. She began to think back to the names in the discord, counting the number of members that were chatting to her at once. Rodney began to laugh, holding his stomach.

"You joined the wrong discord." Benni's eyes grew wide. She looked back to the group chat desk and notice the last text that Jaime sent to her.

jai 💨
the invite code is KXueV3

jai 💨the invite code is KXueV3

[a/n]

i hope this was good :3

have a nice night/day!