Ashnikko ~ smutshot ;)

Y/N:G!p

Y/N POV

I'm coming home from work tbh I really just wanna cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend Ashnikko but my plans quickly change when I come home and go to our shared room expecting to see her just watching tv/her phone but end up seeing her in only her bra and underwear on the bed just that turned me on " hey daddy" she said with a smirk I smirked back while climbing on top of her starting to make out after making out for 2 minutes
I pull away and make my way to her neck I start to suck on her neck she starts moaning my name she starts tugging my shirt singling to take it off which I did as was going to kiss her lips she flips us over to where she's top and I'm bottom she kisses and sucks on my neck playing with my boobs i was moaning she kissed down my stomach she pulls my pants down with my boxers as my dick hits my stomach she puts all my 10 inches in her mouth I groan I can feel my tip hit the back of her throat I put my hands on the back of her head bobbing up and down I soon came then I flipped us over and took her bra off and connected my mouth to her nipple using my hand to pleasure the other one.
She started to moan my name I slowly make my way down her stomach to her pussy and took her underwear off with my teeth then licked her entrence she moaned.
" daddy" then I put one finger in and thrusted it in and out she moaning like crazy then I added two more fingers in her she arched her back and came all over my fingers I licked my fingers then kissed her she moaned into the kiss then I put my dick in her pussy and thrusted hard I broke the kiss and sucked on her neck.
"DADDY IM GONNA CUM" she said I whisper in her ear
"not yet" before I flipped us over so she was riding me we both were moaning really loud.
"DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM"
"go ahead" I said she came all over my dick I came inside her since she was on birth control she got off of me and we both took a shower and got dressed she cuddled into my chest as we watched
(your favorite show) she soon fell asleep in my chest when she fell asleep I turned the tv off and drifted off to sleep.

OoP um that was my first chapter hope you liked it oh and I might put some people from Tiktok but not like the hype or like well known TikTokers :)

Bye bitches