Dokyeom rolled his eyes, "You should just give it to her yourself since you bought them, you know?" He complained but picked it up anyway. Walking towards the bed, he handed it to Yuri and Hoshi, who was holding a basket of fruits and healthy drinks, placed it by her side. "These are for you to get well soon." Hoshi smiled his cheerful smile that was somehow contagious because Yuri couldn't help but mirror it.

"Thank you, Soonyoung-ssi, Seokmin-ssi." Yuri's cheerful smile brightened up the room. For a minute, Seungcheol could see the innocence of her young soul and how her presence changed the mood of the room.

Yuri's aunt was watching the whole scene unfold with a knowing look on her face. Slowly, she stood up and announced her leave, "Your manager is going to stay here tonight so I'll bring dinner at around 6 and leave after. Until the manager arrives, these kids can stay here. Tell me if you need anything, okay?"

Yuri answered that it was alright and urged her aunt to go home and get some rest. Her aunt and Jihoon had been around all night anyway.

Soon after, Hoshi and Dokyeom took their leave saying they had plans, leaving only an extremely tired Jihoon, Seungcheol and her in the room.

"You should go home too, Oppa. You look really tired right now." Yuri was worried.

"No, Yuri-yah. It's okay. I can stay till your manager or someone comes, it's fine."

Lee Yuri sighed, "There is someone here already with me." She turned to Scoups, "Seungcheol-ssi, could you stay for a little bit? I think one of my members will visit within an hour."

Seungcheol looked startled, "M-me? I mean, yeah, sure. I don't have any plans today." He agreed, looking at Jihoon sceptically, unsure that Jihoon would approve.

Jihoon looked at Seungcheol, "Are you sure you don't mind?" To which Seungcheol nodded making Jihoon sigh, "Alright then, I'm trusting you with my sister, hyung. Call me if anything goes wrong." He then looked at Yuri sternly, "I'm only leaving because it's Coups. You better not play any of your tricks and disappear out of the room or something. Stay out of trouble."

"Yeah, yeah." She answered, her voice monotonous but Jihoon knew exactly how playful Yuri could get if she was bored or in the mood. He only wondered how or who made her a leader.

Jihoon gave her one more stern look before leaving.

::

Yuri made a face at the door after Jihoon had passed through it, making Seungcheol smile. She sure acted like a child at times. Instead of sitting far away and avoiding conversation, he decided to walk to her and sit on a chair by the hospital bed she was sitting up in.

"Seungcheol-ssi..." Yuri started hesitantly, making him look at her, "I actually wanted to talk to you alone."

He had this look that urged her to go on and she complied. "Thank you. For what you did back there for me. You pulled me out of danger just in time."

"There's no need to thank me." Seungcheol shook his head looking down, "No, it's actually my fault that you're here like this in the first place. I knew that light was about to fall, I'd noticed it the moment we'd stepped up to receive the Daesang award. But I didn't alert the staff in time and it eventually crashed down on you. If anything, I'm at fault for your injury."

"I saw it too

"I saw it too." Yuri piped up softly. "I saw it right before it fell and instead of fighting or running away, I just... I just gave up." She looked away from Seungcheol's astonished face. "I thought it was over for me and rescinded to let the situation decide between life and death. What a coward, right?" Yuri chuckled without humour as tears spilt out of her eyes silently.

Seungcheol hurried to find a tissue or a napkin and found some in the drawer next to the bed

Seungcheol hurried to find a tissue or a napkin and found some in the drawer next to the bed. He offered her the tissues that she dabbed her eyes with as he consoled her, "There was nothing you could've done then and your body knew it. You just didn't have enough time to move, Yuri. And that's fine." He paused, "That's fine."

Yuri watched him reminisce his own experiences. She could see the painful memories he was surprising. There were some things he regretted too, surely there was no man without regrets and somehow her situation had reminded him of his.

"If there's something that the last year has taught me, it is that it's okay to forgive yourself for the things you couldn't do." Seuncheol could remember what had caused him to walk away from his own concert. But it was over now. "Its okay." He looked at her with an understanding in his eyes, something she could relate too. She only nodded.

::