Club Rainbow|The Beginning

It was already late in the Night, The shops are closed, The Restaurants had Thier Lights out. Everyone could clearly hear the Raindrops fall onto the Streets but the Streets weren't empty, no not at all, there where now way more people then when the sun was still out.

Neon lights all over the Place, the Street was shining in blue, pink, green and even more colors. Around this time the ones who sleep at day time come out to party and leave all thier Problems behind them, the lights had an inviting feeling to the nightclubs they belong to. The entire Street down, Nightclubs on every side and the more the street goes down the Clubs become bigger, brighter and much lauder.
Even the humans changed, from normal go out clothes to professional dancing and designer Clothes in worth of hundreds of Dollars.
At the end of the street the was a giant Nightclub, It was the biggest and most popular one from all of them. The bright Neon lights Spelled out the Nightclubs Name.

[Club Rainbow]

The Nightclub for professional Dancers, Models, the ritchest of the Ritch and for Music lovers all around the World.
The Club is so popular the Owner decided to make little dance challenges for friend groups to win prizes, the idea was so popular among the Visitors, out of little challenges became Events and out of the little friend groups became professional Teams and powerful Duo's. Everyone came up with thier own Team names. Once in a while it will become a little competive but it's still there for the Visitors to have fun, the Teams are allowed to work and dance together with others what sometimes Can lead to a bit of more then just Friendship.

One of the Couples everyone knows and loves are the american Streetdancer Jack and his lovely Japanese Girlfriend Yumiko also named yumi by everyone, who has danced in multiple music videos of popular western artist. It Was love by the first dance they had together, thier Bodies and movements where completely in sync just like they where made for each other. It was adorable and funny to watch since both of them are from different teams. Yumiko belongs to the duo SAT what was her and Enatsu while Jack belongs to Team FBI what was him, Jordan, Miles and thier female leader Eliza.

Jack's and Yumiko's love was inspiring to others, and so more Couples have been made. Also the other members of Team FBI have found thier loved ones, Miles came together Ngūgū, Jordan found Mike and Eliza was still with herself. Eliza wasn't mad or sad about it, she genuinely just didn't found a love interest in the ones she has met so far, sometimes the guys joke about her Relationship status, depending on her mood she laughs and jokes with them or tells them to screw themselfs.

But today was a little different, Eliza sat together on a table with Jordan and Mike. Both where a little worried about Eliza, she seemed like something has been bugging her the whole Night.

"Are you just going to sit there with a long face or are you actually going to talk about your own problems Eliza?" asked Jordan with a worrying tone in his Voice looking at Eliza who has now put both of her hands onto the table burring her face into her Arms.
Mike laughed and put gently a Hand on Eliza's Head "Hey its okay, we all have troubles with some Costumers or in your scenario Students" he said while smiling at her and giving her a Head pat, then putting an Arm around Jordan and enjoying his drink.

Eliza replied with " First of all I'm not a Dog Mike, and second he is just so rude and has no Rhythmen!" putting her Head up a little looking at her Empty Cocktailglas.
While Mike was sipping on his drink and Eliza still complaining about someone she met at work, Jordan noticed that a little crowd was behind the people dancing. It looked like they where talking about something or someone?

"Hey guys!" he said to get the attention of Eliza and his Boyfriend ''Look over there! " he pointed at the Crowd while speaking, at the same moment Appeared two new Faces. A Handsome tanned Guy with purple shining Glasses who was quite Tall, dark Brown Eyes and a bit slightly lighter brown hair color, his Hair was brushed back, he wore a long oversized white T-shirt and sky blue color Jeans. Next To him was a much smaller Woman who looked pretty young. She had dark brown curly Hair that stopped at Shoulder length, Hazelnut brown Eyes and a slightly tanned Skin color with an Unique Clothing style. A grey see tough wide open Blouse, you could see her Muscles though the piece of clothing, under the blouse was a black Bra. Night black Shorts around her hips a black Belt to tighten everything up. On her head was a pair of Sunglasses.

Eliza knew, these two meant trouble or atleast that was what she thought but before she could say anything Jordan and Mike already told her to get up and go with them to meet the new ones, Eliza sighed and went with them Anyways.

She stood more in the back since she isn't much of a talker and rather listened to them instead of asking them a Question herself. What she heard out of the conversation was That they are both from Spain. The guys Name is Ryad and he is 52 years old while the Females Name was Elena, her being 42 year old was surprising to Eliza, she looks so young but is actually 9 years older then Eliza. But whatever, why would she care? Was Eliza thinking process but then she noticed that the Spanish woman kept looking at her. "Take a Photo then you can stare longer at that." said Eliza to Elena.
Elena laughed at the sassy Eliza "there is no need to get angry niña." came from Elena in an soft Spanish accent "I'm just admiring the beautiful Face of yours" Elena said while smiling at Eliza, looking into Eliza's Emerald green Eyes. The Compliment from the older woman made Eliza's soft cheeks that are covered in light brown freckles now have a slightly more red tone, they are also became a bit warm.

Eliza stood there in quite shock not knowing what to say. Elena came closer to her "what? Cat got your tounge?" she giggles. Putting a hand on Eliza's cheek. Eliza felt the soft touch of Elena's hand, it was weird for her but it's was comfortable at the same time. Eliza shook her head to come back to reality. "what are you doing and what do you want?" came straight from Eliza. "I'm here to have fun and dance with someone and you looked interesting in your little corner" Elena said while smiling holding her Hand out. Eliza was thinking about it. "Fine I will dance with you but I hope you can keep up with me" Eliza said while smirking at Elena and taking her Hand.
Together Hand in Hand they walked onto the Dance floor. The Music starts, everyone is having fun. Elena and Eliza being more on the Backside of the dancefloor not wanting to instantly get spotted by thier Friends. Thier  Bodies where not only in sync with the music, they also where in perfect sync with each other, with each song they came closer with each other. Elena's Hand has left Eliza's hand and went between the Songs from her Neck and Shoulders all the way down to her Abs and stopped by Eliza's Hips where Elena left her Hand there for quite a while.

A slower Songs starts playing, Eliza having her arms laying onto the Spanish woman's Shoulders while Elena's hands have been resting onto the younger woman's hips.
Brown hazelnuts Eyes stare into Emerald green Eyes. The soft pink cherry looking Lips of the younger woman basically just invited Elena to kiss Eliza but could Elena do it? Letting her Heart break once again. The song ended and before they could say something they got found by Jordan, Mike and Ryad.

While Jordan was Ranting about Eliza and Elena just leaving them something just jumped into Eliza's head. "Jordan!" she called out his name "how late is it?!" she asked him while he replied with "its now 4:17 am, why are you asking? Is something wrong?" he looked slightly confused while the others where just listening and watching. "I have to go! I have the Kids tomorrow! I switched shifts with one of my co-workers ! I have to go now or I will pass out while standing still!" she said while saying bye to everyone, Taking her jacket and Running outside into the Raining dark Streets but Elena ran after her "wait!" she yelled after Eliza who was already soaken wet from the heavy storm outside. "you never told me your Name!" said Elena.

Eliza looked at the at the older woman, she smiled and said " Eliza! Eliza Cohen!" then ran off into the dark night.

Elena smiled and said softly " Dulces sueños Eliza" while watching the raindrops hitting the ground