"Well you can still take your time" he replied looking at her.

"I've made my decision mr Shukla"

"Mr Shukla huh? I see" he said chuckling making her roll her eyes ......

"I've seen the worst happening in my life so what more can happen , I'm strong to handel it" She thought.

"Hmm" he said getting up.

"Wait Mr Shukla" she said as he was about to exit , he turned and nodded.

"this....is my dance studio and I teach kathak here...I hope I can continue my work after marriage" she asked even though she knew the answer but in a hope that he would convince his family.

"I don't have any problem but it's about my family, we've some rules in our family being the politicians" he said looking at her.

"But i don't want to be a housewife"

"It's the rule in my family" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"Then change the rule mr Shukla , this is my passion and I can't leave it" she said raising her voice.

"Easy, why didn't you think when you accepted the proposal, didn't you know this condition?" he asked raising his voice.

He was right .... this was the condition that they don't want their daughter in law to work after marriage.
She had zero reasons to marry this fake person but for the sake of her family who included only her aunt and uncle she agreed.
Her aunt was almost 50y/o and on complete bed rest since she was dealing with last stage of lung cancer.
It was her wish to see shehnaaz getting married in a good wealthy family.

It so happens that sana and her family Visited the the temple and his dadi who met them by chance encounter, instantly fell in love with sana and almost immediately asked for her hand in marriage. Surprisingly the family agreed too.

That's how they both got ended up together.

"If you don't have any problem then why can't you talk to your family" she said in a low voice.

"And why would I do that"

"Because I'm your would be wife"

He let out a laugh at her sentence.
"There won't be love in our marriage" he said staring her.

"I know and don't expect it from me either" she replied looking away.

He hummed in response he was in no mood to get into fight with this girl.

"Respect?" She questioned looking at him.

"You'll get everything except love from me" he said looking sideways.

"Freedom?" She asked.

"freedom is a simple word but you can't do anything which would offend my family"

"Then let me get my freedom and allow me to come to my studio after marriage"

"Oh god you're annoying me" he said groaning.

"If I'm annoying then why did you agree for this marriage"

"You know the reason..... ive zero interest in marriage" he replied glaring her.

"Marriage or marrying me?" She asked staring him.

"Marrying you of course" he blurt out chuckling.
Though it was a joke but she took it seriously....why would he marry her when there are thousands of girls who are ready to die for him.....she thought.

"I think we're clear with our talks" he said unaware the fact that she's hurt.
But does it matter?? Hell No!!!!

She nodded her head as she tried to suppress her cry.
He said a bye and left from there.
She sat back on the sofa and cried softly at her fate.