03| Naina Da Kya Kasoor

Start from the beginning

[ Naina da kya kasoor ve kasoor ve kasoor
Naina da kya kasoor ve kasoor ve kasoor
Ae dil tu bata re... ]

His mind and heart sing in chorus, while all Kunj could do was huff in anger and frustration, remembering the moment's that made him realise his love for his wife.

~ FLASHBACK ~

It was three month's post their marriage. Twinkle wasn't able to spend much time with her mother. It wasn't like she didn't visited her mother or was restricted.

She visted her often but after her marriage, she hadn't once even stayed with her for a day or two. So on insistence of Bebe and Usha, Twinkle went to stay over with Leela for three days as she was missing her daughter.

But those three day's turned hell for Kunj. He had become habituated of her, her small gestures of making him coffee before he woke up, her habit of selecting his clothes, while he took bath or the way she arranged his things had made him habituated of him wanting her around him all the time.

It became worse when Bebe and Usha had to return back to Amritsar suddenly. They had came to visit Twinj Mumbai as both of them lived in Mumbai, as Kunj was settled here itself and his parents never wanted to leave their home town. They were happy in Amritsar and he visited them, monthly.

But now, as they both returned back, he was all alone and on his own. Even though, he used to be alone before too and did all his work on his own, but now he felt like, he had forgotten everything in just a time span of three months.

He had become so habituated of her, that he had to call her, to ask about his every little thing.

It was then, that he realised how carefree, he had become about his things after she came in his life.

[ Naina da kya kasoor ve kasoor ve kasoor
Naina da kya kasoor ve kasoor ve kasoor
Ae dil tu bata re... ]

He realised the void of not having her around him, when he came back from office. He missed her hand made food, but it turned bad when he laid down on his bed to sleep.

He missed her by his side, he missed her bickering, he missed her telling him about what she did whole day and what she wanted. Earlier, it used to irritate him but actually, he just could not admit that her talks and smiles made his day.

That was the first time, he felt a void in silence, he felt it meaningless.

He realised her presence around him was the reason of his released tension. Unknowingly, her smile had became his relieve. While her embrace, his SOLACE.

Even though, he would not admit but when unknowingly they cuddle up to eachother at night, even after making pillow borders, made him feel complete.

He felt contended to see her sleep in his embrace, like there was nothing in the world that could care her, her smiling face in the morning was his energy booster. Everything without her felt incomplete.

[ Dil ko hazaron baandhe thhe dhaage
Par paaji nikla ye humse aage
Huaa kya hai
Huaa kya hai humko... haaye! ]

That was the day, he realised what she meant to him, her sheepish grins when she would almost stumble and fall but he would save her from falling down, but to escape his scolding, she would act all innocent with puppy faces, to reduce his anger and scoldings on her, for being careless.

Even though they would fight like kids and she would mess up his things in anger, a realisation made it's way through him, that how much he had pampered her. He never knew how much easy and childish, he was with her.