Part 7

AUTHOR POV :

they were laying on kairis bed and they were watching assassination classroom ( istg I hate that bitch of teacher that girl make me want to slap outta her face ) , 1h after kairi decided to get up to get some food and suddenly Mattia started to be horny ( a/n : idk how to switch to the smut part sorry it's embarrassing 👁_👁 )

he began to get impatient so he shouted

🔞 HERE IS THE SMUT LIL MF 🔞

"Baby, come here." Mattia said waving Kairi over. The small boy was hesitant, but still went to take a seat on Mattia's lap.

"You've been a good boy-" Mattia moved his hand to hold Kairi's waist, his other hand going into the front of the boy's shorts. Mattia slipped his hand in, starting to rub circles on Kairi's heat.

( a/n : oh god i hate it here 😑)

"Mm, Matti." Kairi moaned, backing up into Mattia's hold. Mattia didn't say anything as laid Kairi down on the bed, he pulled the boy's shorts down, leaving Kai in just his underwear. "You're so beautiful, baby." Mattia whispered, lifting his hoodie over his head. Kairi watched excitedly as Mattia pulled his pants down, leaving him in his boxers. The taller stood at the end of the bed, looking down at Kairi hungrily.

Kairi gasped as Mattia nearly ripped his panties off of his body, leaving him completely exposed to the Italian. Mattia positioned his face to where it was hovering over Kairi's private area, licking his lips before he attached them to Kairi's clit, immediately going to work.

Kairi moaned loudly, an unfamiliar feeling building up in him. Mattia's tongue entered his heat, causing Kai to squirm around under him. "Oh my gosh, Mattia. Shit."

Mattia pulled away, not wanting Kairi to finish just yet. He stepped out of his boxers, kicking them to side before lining up with Kairi's entrance. "Tell me if you need me to slow down, okay?" Mattia said, putting on a condom before slowly pushing into Kairi's hole. He entered fully, stopping to give Kairi time to adjust.

"You can move now." Kairi whispered after a few minutes. Mattia bit his lip, starting to thrust his hips. He began at a slow pace, slowly speeding up until he was pounding into Kairi. The small boy was a moaning mess, his eyes screwed shut as Mattia destroyed him.

Kairi's legs started shaking, his high approaching quickly. "Fuck, I'm gonna- ahhh." Kairi came, releasing all over Mattia's length.

Mattia kept going, until his thrusts became sloppy as he finished in the condom. He pulled out, looking down at the tired boy under him. Mattia smiled, throwing away the condom before he laid down next to Kairi, pulling him into his arms as they fell asleep .

__________________

skimasktheswaggod thx  for the smut bb , uhm as i said i don't write smut so i ask my friend if she could write for me , and if anyone wanna write some for mommy next chapter pls text me on insta cuz I can't send text in wattpad idk why tho , anyways I wanted to tell y'all that in the smut you'll never see "daddy" "princess" and bla bla bla this is disgusting , cringe af 😐 also tomorrow uhm i mean today bc it's 00:06 am hmm I'm going back to school wish me luck

I look weird in this pls tell me I look weird
eh ok bye 👁_👁
Em 🏳️‍🌈✨