The Chamber Of Secrets.

Start from the beginning

"Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!" I shouted as the bludger rockets behind Harry.

-

I watched in horror as the bludger continues to try and kill Harry even after the game was won, I look around before seeing George.

"George!" I shout and he looks at me, I wave him over and he zooms towards the stand, I stood on the edge and he grabbed my hand before I jumped on the back and he flew us down.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Everyone cheers as George and I hit the ground and run towards Harry.

"Finite incantatem!" I shout and the Bludger explodes.

"Thank you," Harry said to me as I knelt on the ground and checked him over.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks him worriedly.

"No, I think my... I think my arm's broken." Harry told us.

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Lockhart told Harry, I shake my head furiously.

"No, not you," Harry told him.

"Oh, poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this... won't hurt a bit. Brackium emendo!" Harry's arm glows before it goes to slime basically.

"What the hell?" I screwed my face up and then look up at Fred and George.

"Ah, yes, well, ha, that can sometimes happen, um, but uh, the point is, uh..." Lockhart bends Harry's arm and it touched his elbow.

"Yuck!"

"Ugh!"

"Gross!"

"...you can no longer feel any pain, and, heh- very clearly, the bones are not broken." Lockhart said and I gagged.

"Broken? There's no bones left!" Harry's arm wobbled and we all groan in disgust.

"Much more flexible, though," Lockhart said and I groan.

"You suck at spells." I muttered.

"Uhh, uhhh..." Draco whines in pain and I rolled my eyes as I wandered to his bed.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss, you can go!" Madame Pomfrey said.

"You look ghastly," I told Draco and he groans as I helped him sit up slowly.

"Shut up," Draco groaned while I helped him slip out of his bed.

"Are you going to be okay going back to your dormitory?" I asked Draco.

"Uh-huh," he looks me in the eyes and then patted my cheek softly. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah... of course," I say to him and Draco nods as he walked away with a groan here or there with Crabbe and Goyle following him.

"Out of my way. Out of my way! Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat— but growing them back..." I look at the hospital bed and walked over.

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asks.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." Madam Pomfrey handed him a cup and he drank it before he spat it out.

"Ugh!" Harry groans.

"Well, what do you expect? Pumpkin juice?" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, an arm loosely hangs around my shoulders, I look up to see George.