Part 10- Harry's P.O.V

I spent 10 minutes sat on the sofa thinking about what was going to happen next. Who I was going to hurt, how I would get through this, how the boys would deal with me not being around and most of all how the girls would be without me. I know I was a horrible family man but I was always there when it got tough and this is probably the toughest thing they'll face. After what felt like a lifetime there was a desperate knock at the door so I hurried to let him in. I led him through to the living room and before I knew it he was questioning me. "Haz, what the hell is going on? you look a mess, this house is like you've been burgled, where the hell are the girls?" Louis asked frantically. I took a deep breath and sighed before beginning to talk. "Lou, it happened again, remember I told you I dont hurt tash no more? well I do, I did, she used to cover it up in makeup, I cant cope, I never realised how bad I had got until she left me, I-" before I could finish Louis interrupted again.
"What do you mean she left you? Harry I told you didnt I, I told you this would happen, shes not a rag doll mate, I am sorry I really am, I will be there for you no matter what but we need to get this all sorted".I nodded in agreement then spoke again. "She's gone lou! both her and my little girl, they have left me and they aint coming back unless I change, I cant live without them, I know I took them for granted but they are my world, I have never felt such an empty feeling in my heart before..I hope you stick by me no matter what because I have made a decision..I am referring myself into rehab for atleast a month to get myself sorted, I got to tone down my drinking, I need anger management, I just. need. help". I felt a lump appear in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. Before I knew it I was breaking my heart with Louis comforting me. "Look mate, I would usually freak out, I wouldnt let you go but this time I have to, its not only going to benefit you but it will benefit all of us, I dont want you going off the rails and losing the girls, but you have to promise to put in 100% at all times, no matter how hard it is ok? We will all be there for you when you come out, I am going to miss you so much, you're my bestfriend but this will either make you or break you..I know you can do it, make us proud" Louis said emotionally. All I could do is nod in agreement as I didnt have the right words to explain anything. But he knew, he always knows, he has this weird talent of understanding me when noone else does, I think thats why we are so close. I lifted my phone ready to dial the number but my hand was to shaky so louis took over. I watched as he walked out the room to explain the situation and I knew there was no going back now, I had to do this for my family. I jumped up off the sofa and headed upstairs to pack anything I thought I would need, not that I knew whether it would come in handy or not. By the time I finished I went downstairs and saw Louis waiting for me, weakly smiling at me whilst I walked down the stairs. As I reached the bottom I took the picture of me and the girls that was taken on a family day out and stuffed it in my bag, now I was ready. I nodded to Louis to signal that I was ready and we headed to the car.  This was it, now or never.