chapter twenty-seven

Começar do início

“I'll come with you, Nabu.” Aisha declared. “Nobody gets to interrupt Andros' peace unless it's about Zale losing his toy or whatever. Flora, we'll be back soon.”

Flora nodded, granting a thumbs-up as they went their separate paths.

-

In Eraklyon, more problems were going off too...

“King Sky! Queen Bloom! The princess. She's not doing well!” The Head Maid, Amara, shouted from Flame's royal bedroom.

Sky was the first one to arrive. “Shoot! Bloom! It's happening again!”

Flame was on the floor, screaming whilst holding to her head, begging for help. Blake came in, following his father, since this situation wasn't anything new, but he was troubled.

“Flame, Flame! Calm down.” Sky kneeled next to his eldest daughter, incapable of any perception on how to solace her.

“What's going on?” Bloom eventually arrived. “For the love of Eraklyon, not again!” She hurried next to her husband to see how bad Flame's condition was.

“Mom-- Dad--” Blake also started crying out. Since he was wearing white pyjamas, the King and Queen turned around to see a bright red light forming on his shoulder down to his waist. “It... burns!”

“What the heck?” Bloom gasped then started clenching her chest, feeling like something was stabbing her through her heart. “Sky, what's occurring to our kids?!”

“I have no idea-- Amara, go and get the doctor, right here, right now. It's an order!” Sky instructed and the Head Maid bowed and immediately went to fulfill her quest.

Strangely, Flame stood up, but her sweet, noble blue eyes weren't so sweet anymore. They were a dark unpleasant orange.

“Princess, are you okay?!” Bloom questioned, confused.

Tears dropped on the floor. “Mom, please, tell them to stop. They also got into Blake.”

“Uh? ‘They’? Dear, who's ‘they’?”

“Stop, please. You're hurting me. Stop, stop, stop.” Flame kept repeating, as vigorous flames started wrapping around her body, startling Bloom. “Don't! You're being bad!”

Blake's shoulder stopped illuminating as well as the ‘burning’ tingling feeling also went away. Sky went to check on his son as he was about to collapse but caught him on time. Moreover, Flame wasn't producing any more flames either and her eyes went back to normal as she sank in Bloom's arms.

“Your Highness, we've been alerted that Andros might be in danger and under attack!” Eraklyon's Head Bodyguard announced in panic. “Not only that, but a portal appeared a few miles from here and it has been disturbing the people!”

“Dragon's sake!” Bloom cursed under her breath. “Any report or statement of knowing who is causing it?”

The Head Bodyguard bowed to his superiors, shaking his head. “N-No, Your Majesty. We are sending troops to check it out and they're procuring back up with them; there's a chance this is a foreign enemy.”

“King Sky, I fetched the royal doctor as you requested.” The Head Maid, Amara, appeared, with an elder man.

“I apologise for making you linger.” The Royal Doctor of Eraklyon bowed then hurried to visit the two children that were now both laying down on Flame's bed, both breathing but exhibiting no sign of their circumstance.

“Are they going to be okay, Doc?” Bloom consulted as she burst down in tears and Sky rushed to her side to embrace her to comfort his wife as he was also trying to push his tears back. “What about my children?!”

“I'll try my best to assist them, Your Majesty. I apologise but I am unknown of their status at the moment. I'll get to work now.” The Royal Doctor, as he said so, went on with his duty.

“Queen Bloom, King Sky. Your presence is requested immediately by the Former King Erendor and Former Queen Samara. It is urgent to the situation ongoing outside the palace.” The Head Bodyguard informed, with a straight posture and head up.

“I can't leave my kids like this!” Bloom protested.

“Bloom, they'll be fine. We need to worry about our people too. Flame and Blake are a strong pair together.” Sky tried to talk into his wife, as his responsibility of King to also concern about the safety of Eraklyon.

The same happened in Andros, at the same time in Eraklyon, things were only starting to get bad.

In Zenith, a portal also appeared in the middle of nowhere. Theodore instinctively wrote a code on Tecna's computer, supposedly with his mind, before he also collapsed.

In Melody, Musa and Riven were having a walk with their daughter until Serenity started screaming in a high pitched note, which was able to destroy a few things such as vases and glasses that were around them and altered the rules

In Solaria, no one could intervene when Celeste was uncontrollably shifting the Sun and the Moon together, creating many eclipses so there were daily moments when it was supposed to be night then switch the sky to pitch-black ebony, causing chaos.

I suppose the same must've happened in Linphea too as well as the other close planets.

First the arrival of the angel.

Then our kids are collapsing one by one.

Mysterious portals.

What was going on and why was all of this happening? What's the reason behind this?

Let's rephrase that.

Who's the reason behind this?

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 27!

I'M BACK! I disappeared due to school :p

Brand new chapter I came up with because yes. (By the way, I didn't check for error or incorrect punctuation, so please don't attack me)

So, things about to go DOWN guys, ehehe. 😎😎 Who's ready though???

Please, encourage me to write more by leaving a VOTE, a COMMENT and, why not, SHARE with people.

Until then, see you next time fairies.