First Day Back

Começar do início

"Malfoy?" Harry said and I saw my brother, as if he's a seeker.

"Since when?" I asked him, Draco looks at me and sneers.

"That's right. And that's not all that new this year." I saw Draco's broom, all seven... of their brooms, sleek black and polished beautifully, and groaned.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones! How did you get those?" Ron questions Draco in shock.

"A gift from Draco and Celia's father," Marcus said before winking at me and I screwed my face up.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best," Draco said to him.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got it on pure talent." I chuckled at Hermione, she was right.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood!" Draco barked at her and I grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her behind me.

"Oi!" I scold Draco. "Don't use that foul language, brat," I smacked him upside the head, I heard feet and turned around to hold Fred and George from killing Draco.

Then I felt something hit my head, I felt my shoulders tense, already frustrated, I slowly turn around to see a pale faced Draco.

"Sorry, Celia! I hit the wrong thing!"

"No! Twelve years ago, mum gave birth to the wrong thing!" I yelled back at him.

A roar of laughter came from the Gryffindor's as well as a few from the Slytherin's

"How dare you!" Someone shrieked at Draco.

I heard Fred and George move again, so I grabbed the pair of them, making them stop.

"Let us go, Malfoy!" Fred barked.

"No," I reply, "hey, hey, look at me." They both look at me, "hi there you two." I smile, "now come on, stop now." I coo as they stepped back.

"Whatever."

"Mhm."

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!" Ron's spell backfired and he hit the ground with a loud groan.

"Bloody hell, Ron, are you okay?" We all ran up while the slytherins were paralysed with laughter.

"You okay, Ron? Say something!" Hermione squeals, Ron rolled on to his stomach before pushing himself up shakily.

Ron then belches and a slug comes out.

FLASH!

"Eww!" People chorus.

"Ugh."

"Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry?" Colin asks and I look at the kid in confusion and disgust.

"No, Colin! Get out of the way! Let's take him to Hagrid's. Come on Celia!" Harry shouts and I scrambled up and helped them take the belching kid to Hagrid's hut.

"He'll know what to do!" I say and Harry nods his head.