"Why do we have him again?" I asked Jackson.

"Cause Dumbledore's a lunatic," he told me and I groaned.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-times winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming-Smile Award- but I don't talk about that."

"Bloody hell..."

"I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him. Huh, huh, huh... hee, hee... Now! be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind." What a lunatic.

"You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might... provoke them!"

The cage shakes before he pulled the blanket back and a bunch of Cornish Pixies squeal.

"Cornish pixies?" Kelsey and I say at the same time in confusion.

"Freshly caught Cornish pixies!" Professor Lockhart corrects us and I fell back into my desk chair and scoff. Kelsey was laughing and I just shook my head.

"Laugh if you will, Miss. Dickson, but pixies can be devilish tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them, ha!" He releases the pixies and everyone screamed.

"Come on now— round them up, round them up, they're only pixies!"

People scattered around the classroom before bolting for the classroom door.

"Ah! Aaah! Aaah! Aah- aah!" I saw Kelsey as she was pulled by her ears up to the chandelier.

"Hey, get me down!" Grace shouts and I frantically look around before grabbing my wand out.

"Get off me!" Christie shouts.

"Stop! Stop! Hold still!" Steven shouts. "Christie stop moving—"

WHACK!

"Peskipiksi pesternomi!" I look at the Professor and shake my head as the pixie grabbed his wand and flew away with it. "I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage!" Lockhart runs into a room and I shake my head.

"What do we do now?" Kelsey asks and I thought for a moment before nodding.

"Immobulus!" I shout and the pixies went into slow motion.

"Why is it always me?" I look at Kelsey and cringe.

"Can someone help me get them down?" I asked, Christie and Steven nod as we brought the desks together. "Don't worry, Kelsey and Grace, we'll get you down."

"Thanks Celia," I awkwardly smile and they both smile back.

"Uh-oh. I smell trouble," I look up from Hermione's book and then we got up as we saw two quidditch teams.

"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." You've got a new Seeker. Who?" Oliver asks.