Chapter 4

"Pissface?? Pissface!" Adam wondered around the area where Jonny ran off. "Pissface, you little shi-" lots of people stared at Adam. They wondered why a young man was shouting pissface all over a hotel,  restaurant and poolside. "Uhhh, hes my dog, he was named by my 68 year old grandad, uh, whooo was madddd and yeah, he wasn't quite naming the dog, he was just shouting at my brother."

Shit.

Adam ran off, still looking for his brother. He decided he had to do the honours.

"RIGHT JONNY YOU LITTLE SHIT GET HERE BEFORE I GET TO YOU, TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! ALSO DAD IS ALREADY GOING TO KILL YOU SO I'D COME OUT IF I WERE YOU-" Adam stopped for a moment. He saw a shadow painted onto the walls. His heart started beating faster. "Pissface..?" No reply. The shadow moved closer. "Jonny, stop playing games now, come back!" Adam ran towards the  shadow. He couldn't see anyone. The shadow slowly got smaller and soon was no longer visible. Adam was fed up. But there was a sign on the wall where the shadow was..

Text 0107955 for any help or enquiries about our pools, games, entertainment, rooms or food and/or drinks.

"Nice." Adam turned on his phone and entered the number as a new contact.

Hi, I'm Adam Goodman. Can you ask the staff or the people who are staying at the hotel if they've seen a tall and skinny young boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He's my brother and he went missing around here. Thanks.

"Hopefully that's good enough." Adam shut off his phone and walked back to the table, still keeping his eye out for Jonny along the way.

He sat back down in his space. "Any sign of your brother?" Jackie asked her son worriedly. "No." The family gave a concerned look. "I did text the hotel to ask if anyone's seen him." Jackie smiled and leaned in for a hug. "That's so thoughtful of you bubble." Adam exaggerated suffocating in his mother's arms. "Yes, yes, you can let go now-" a loud voice with a Spanish  accent echoed in the darkness of the hotels grounds.

Hello residents and staff of our wonderful hotel. We have received a text off "Adam Goodman" stating that he has lost his brother around here. Not like death, like, physically lost. He was wondering if you have seen a tall and skinny young boy, with brown hair and blue eyes. If you have, please report to the main desk. If you are Adam Goodman's brother, please come to to the reception.

Martin gave a surprised look. "You're not wrong saying he's tall and skinny!" He laughed as if he was an evil villain. Jackie slapped his shoulder. Martin stopped laughing suddenly and looked at his wife. "Don't laugh about that, like that."