𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝕱𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Começar do início

A doctor make him lay down so he can check on him, Kakashi was too dizzy to disobey ...

"I don't remember ... I just remember reading my book then - Where's Naruto? Is he okay?." Kakashi panicked, he suddenly stood up ignoring his headache ... Only to lay back when the Doctor scolded him.

"Argh ... My head ..." Kakashi complain while touching his head, trying to stop the headache.

"Naruto's Shadow clone barged into my room and said Sakura was attacked, is it okay if I leave you alone?." Sai asked.

"Yeah, go check on them." Kakashi ordered.

Naruto didn't wait for Sai or Kakashi to arrive, he was running to the hospital at full speed. Naruto couldn't forgive himself if something happens to Sakura.

While running Naruto saw Sai running towards him, "What happened?" Sai asked following Naruto from behind.

"Sakura-chan was attacked, that's what happened." Naruto exclaimed running faster than before, Sai barely catching up.

When they finally arrive at the hospital, "DOCTOR!? Anyone? PLEASE HELP HER." Naruto shouted, he felt some gaze was on him but he ignore it all,

"Naruto ... this ... an hospital ... don't shout ..." Sakura weakly scolded him.

"What happened?." A doctor came running towards them, the doctor guided them to a room, nurses surrounded Sakura.

"Please leave so we can examine her more ..." the nurse features softer when she saw how worried the blond teen was for her, the nurse pat his shoulders, reassuring him. "Don't worry, I'm a registered medic-nin." Naruto nodded, Sai needed to drag Naruto out.

"I found Kakashi Sensei passed out on the floor, inside his room, he was covered by his own blood." Sai stated, Naruto's mouth agape. He gripped his hair in frustration, Naruto demanded that he wants to see Kakashi.

Sai nodded and lead the way, he gesture Naruto the door of Kakashi's room, Naruto immediately opened the door and he saw - Kakashi sleeping peacefully.

Naruto sighed, he was exhausted from all the running he did today.

Sasuke was watching them from outside the large window, the thick curtains covering his presence. It was pretty cold outside but he couldn't care less. After the small battle he had with Sakura, he sense his Naruto was panicking and he immediately check on his dobe if he was okay.

He later found out, that Naruto was worrying about Sakura and Kakashi. It was reasonable why he would worry about Kakashi. But Sakura? Sakura even told him that she and Naruto had an small argument.

If I was him, I'll be celebrating right now and not worrying about something useless.”

Sasuke watch Naruto how his blue eyes showing genuine concern for his Sensei and teammate, how Naruto brush his soft spiky blonde hair to calm himself, how he anxiously bite his bottom lip. Naruto suddenly stand up, and walk back in forth ... He was stressing about something ...

Sasuke scoff, he knows he's head-over-heels for the oblivious Uzumaki but Naruto? He only see Sasuke as a friend, his bestfriend, he's rival. Nothing else.

"Ms. Haruno is badly injured I suggest her to rest. Tell her to don't her head to much because of the bruise on her left cheek, and the cut on her throat. She's really lucky she survived." The same medic-nin from earlier said.

Sasuke again scoff, “I even hold back but I still almost killed her? Maybe even Karin can beat her.”

"As for Mr. Hatake he can be discharged today. It's really good you quickly take him here, because there's a possibility his condition could've worsen. But all in all he's good to go." Naruto and Sai nodded, the doctor then excused herself and gently closed the door.

Naruto and Sai was talking about something, Sasuke thought it was about something serious so he tried to go closet to hear them clearly, when -

"Sasuke-kun, Lord Orochimaru is asking for you." Sasuke slightly jolted jumped in surprised, but his shock immediately vanished and turn into irritation, Sasuke harshly drag Karin away.

"What the are you doing here?." Sasuke questioned when he deem they were away enough.

Karin quietly whimpered at how tight Sasuke's grip on her arm.

"Lord Orochimaru ordered me to find you. I'm sorry ..." Karin said while looking down.

Pathetic.”

"What if Naruto sense your chakra?! I'm not going to waste my time and energy to save you, why are you so reckless?" Sasuke hissed.

"Let's go." Sasuke was disappointed that he's going to use one of the scrolls Kabuto gave him, this was supposed to be a way so he could reach Naruto easier. Before Sasuke could even opened the scroll, he felt a familiar chakra behind. He suddenly felt nervous and inaudibly gulped because he knows who owns the dark yet gentle chakra he was detecting.

Behind him was a panting Naruto, staring back at him shocked. Both of them didn't know what to do.

Well, shit ...”