XV

They walked into the East Coast Fisheries once again and Sierra's eyes were burning now, as she walked into the room.

"Nice shirt, Bilkins." Brian says and Sierra coughed quietly as she walked into the room, stopping next to Brian.

"It's my day off." The FBI Agent Bilkins said to Brian, as Sierra smiled a bit.

"Yeah. Well, anyhow Bilkins, this is the deal. Last night, it was Verone, he was the one, who threatened a senior cop into giving us a mere, 15 minutes, of a window. We're driving to an old airstrip in the Keys, off Nallwood Avenue. Verone has a plane there and he's takin off for good." Brian explains to the group.

"Wait a minute. How do you know this?" Markham asks sharply and they all looked at each other.

"Monica." Brian simply spoke.

"She is doing her job. She warned us of this." Roman Pearce said, as Bilkins' eyes shot wide open.

"She warned you about what?" He asked and Sierra sighed quietly at the words that she had to speak.

"After we finish the run, Verone is gonna make them put bullets in our heads. They are planning to kill us, all three of us." Sierra says.

"Yeah, it's true. Verone plans now, to kill us, right after we give him the rest of the money." Brian stated and Sierra leans her head on Brian's shoulder, as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Driving into an ambush was never part of the deal. I am calling this off, right now." Bilkins stated.

"Like hell you are. This is a Customs case, Bilkins. No one is calling this off, unless I do. Look, this is real simple..."

Markham began and Brian shook his head. "Then, at least you surely can be takin' Sierra out of it." He shot back, to him and Sierra shakes her head.

"No way in hell, Brian. That is not happening!" She snapped at him and he looked at her.

"I swore to Dominic and Mia that I would keep you safe! You driving into this, they would kill me!" He snapped.

"I'm not leaving you alone with this crazy task on your own! Period!" She shouted and Brian shakes his head. "I am not stayin' out of this O'Conner, so stop trying it." She said and he nodded slightly at her.

They all raced off and found themselves with Tej Parker once again, preparing and working on their cars.

Sierra was making even more adjustments and additions to her car and was also working on Roman's car and Brian's as well, and, she was now dealing with all of her messages and a second later, her phone was ringing.

"You miss me, kid?" Sierra's eyes widened a bit at Dom's voice on the other end of the line. "I know exactly what that silence means. I missed you a lot, but you keep yourself safe. Hear me?" He asked.

"Yeah... I hear you. God, Dom, it is just... really good to hear your voice right now." She murmurs quietly into the phone, and he sighs very quietly, into the phone. "Just... say hi to Letty and the others for me, Dom." She said and he sighed once again.

"As long as you don't call me by this number again." Dominic's voice was serious.

"I get it, Dominic, just please, please be safe for now." She said as he sighed before, hanging up the phone.

The next day, they were all together, loaded up with two bags of money in the each, of the three cars.

Sierra was driving along all on her own, while the others were unlucky to get the two uninvited guests in the cars with them.

"Local P.D right on your tail! Sierra, on your left!" Brian shouted into the walkie-talkie and suddenly Sierra, she quickly spun around, drifting expertly and causin' the police to drive around in a circle, smashin' at least five into a another one of them.

"Brian, you okay?" Sierra asked into the walkie-talkie, and now, he was all whooping on the other side, and was laughing with glee. "Yeah, you are all good." She calls out, as they drove off quickly and made it to Tej's site.