Just then Awara came to serve them the snack and some refreshment and Mehak asked them to help themselves.

Mehak: So chachi, what is the matter, you guys came here in the morning.

Jeevan chachu: Mehak beta, everyone at home were so worried about you, so we came here to see you how are you doing? (he didn't sound normal though, as if he has some other agendas deep in their mind)

Shaurya's POV

I sits there and just observe them quietly and deep down in my heart, I knows why they are here, I heard their conversation back in hospital when Ravi chachu suggested to bring back Mehak to Sharma Nivas for couple of days. My heart constricted tightly the mere thought of Mehak leaving me, though she is not leaving me for good even when she is away from me for a day caused my tummy to flip in pain. I can't stay away from her, and I wont allow anyone to bring my wife away from me. I adjusted my poise as I looked at Mehak and chachi as my face plastered with the usual smile.

Ravi chachu: Mehak beta, we are here because we want to bring you back for couple of days or weeks to our home.

Mehak looks at everyone there in her confuse state and her eyes looks on at Shaurya and maa.

Mehak: But why chachu? Is it something?

Ravi chachu: No beta we don't mean anything, is just that usually when the girl is pregnant is our responsibilities from the maternal family to bring her back home for few days to take care her and make sure she is happy and well rested that's why we asked.

Mehak: Chachu, I am very happy here, and I am always resting here, no one here even let me even to move anything here. Maa and Shaurya always here to take care of me. Even they prepare the daily meals here after asking what I feel like eating. So, I am happy here. Besides that, now Shaurya will be at home too, so you don't worry anything, I am perfectly fine.

Ravi chachu: But beta.... We are worried about your safety, we don't want any untoward incident happens to you.

Mehak: Chachu, accident can happen anywhere, the other day it was not anyone's fault. Shruthi came here, she had misunderstanding and when she was leaving she accidentally bumped into me and I lost balance. You know right, I always lost balance even in our home, I felt down numerous times at our home, see the scar above my eyebrow that's one when I tripped and fell from the balcony and another one when I fell in the living area.

Kanta chachi: See, I told you both, she wont listen, she wont come with us because Karunaji and Shaurya is taking care of her well and she is very happy here, you two were stubborn and wanted to come here in the morning.

Shaurya who was watching all he was elated when Mehak let her know her decision to stay here but what upset him is that she still supports Shruthi for her action.

Shaurya: Chachu, if you don't trust in our care then let me know, I will talk to Mehak and send her with you.

The moment he said that Mehak looked at him and her eyes fixed on his stupor, she wonders if he is serious or what, he purposely wanted to be with her and all and now he wants her to go to Sharma Nivas.

Jeevan chachu: No beta, we are fully entrusted you our child to you, just we thought we can bring her back for couple of days like Ravi mentioned, but Mehak is okay here then we are very happy, just if you have time and don't mind please do come to visit us there, Its been quiet sometimes you guys didn't come there.

Shaurya: sure chachu, we will come there tomorrow, I was busy with few new projects and didn't had time earlier, tomorrow we will come there and spend the whole day with everyone at home.