Mehak: Bhaiya I am okay, maybe we can make Dhokla with mint chutney?

Shaurya who came there and answered. Mehak looked at his casual wear and wonders why he is not in his formal wear as he will leave after his morning breakfast.

Shaurya: Why are you here, I thought you will be in our room? What you planning with Awara now? Maa you don't take her side okay? Remember what did Dr Geeta said?

Maa: Shaurie this time I am at your side, sorry Mehak beta, now sit down have your food and later I will get Awara to prepare your snack, now eat this and this is your juice. You must finish them up as well.

Mehak: Maa, please sit down now at least eat with us, since you started to move around on your own, you have been doing a lot of work, I will call and complain to Dolly maasi.

Maa: (as she pulls a seat opposite Mehak) Beta, I have been sitting for so long, so once I started to move around I just feel like this is a form of blessing. So, I want to do all these now. You have taken care of me very well and I owe it to you because It was you the one who were persistent for me to try Ayurveda treatment and even Shaurie's specialist cant do much.

Shaurya: ( as he stuff his mouth with a roti piece) Maa you still need to thank me, it was me the one who searched for her around the globe and found her hiding at Manali and I bring her back home. So the credit goes to me.

Mehak: Maa, ignore him he didn't find me, it was his accidental pure luck. By the way Mr Khadoos Kumar, you didn't ask me or bring me back home, you kidnapped me from there. Maa do you know what he did, he gave me sleeping pill in my milk and forcefully carried me back to Delhi.

Maa: Shaurie, you did the right thing, though its sounds filmy knowing my bahu who is stubborn as you , I am glad you manage to bring her back home and now Mehak beta, no more arguments eat and lets walk around the lawn, poor Naughty been looking for you everywhere. I asked the servant to bring him for a walk.

Mehak: Shaurya, you are not going office is it? Or you are going later?

Shaurya: Nope I am not going to office for sometimes, I will let you know later, now eat your breakfast.

Mehak quietly had her food as she rolled her eyes at Shaurya who smirked at her. Vicky came to join them, he asked how's Mehak and she replied she is feeling better and asked him to sit down to have his breakfast. They finished they breakfast and Mehak walked to the lawn to see Naughty, she brings along his treat and called his name couple of times till he let out a happy bark and ran to her eagerly, he started to jump in excitement around her. She kneels to his level and patted him and hugged him as she planted a kiss on his head. He let out a growl being happy to be with Mehak. Mehak quickly open his treat packet and offered to him. He took them inside his mouth and Mehak sat next to him as he didn't want to leave her at all, he just wagging his tail excitedly as she cuddled him. Once he was much sober, she pointed to her bump and pull him closer to her bump and he tried to sniff at her bump. In a short while Vicky came to lawn to ask her to come in, she walked inside with Naughty following her back. She was surprised to see Kanta chachi, Jeevan chachu and Ravi chachu in the living area.

Mehak: Chachi, chachu when did you all came? (hugging chachi as chachus looks at her)

Ravi chachu: We just came beta, come sit down.

Shaurya asked them to have a seat and Maa asked Awara to bring in some refreshments but Kanta chachi told her its not necessary but Mehak interrupt and ask chachi not to say anything. She sat beside chachi and asked wellbeing of everyone at home.

Mehak: Chachi hows dadu and PD, is everyone okay at home?

Kanta : Everyone is good Mehak. Mohit called yesterday and we told him about you and he was upset, he wants to come back from Rajasthan to visit you, I told him to call you and talk first and we can manage here.