Chapter 9: Beach Picnic

Hey guys! Guess you all know about me. This is Dru and I'm going to narrate this chapter where my friend Jelou, my family and I will will get some family bonding to do in the beach here in Freedonia. But be careful of what you have read right there because it might contain some nearly lemon scenes in it. Have fun and enjoy your reading!

Dru's POV

   Just as me, Jelou and my whole family prepared for our family bonding on the beach; our first ever family beach picnic here in Freedonia. 

"Hey, guys! Have you prepared something today?" Jelou asked.

"Of course, Jelou. Why?" I said.

"I'm just asking."

"Okay."

   At the beach, Margo brought the basket while the minions helped on the rest. Edith and Agnes goes excitingly to the sea to play on the sand, while me and my twin brother swam first to play our game on which of us goes first into the shore wins. Jelou and Lucy prepared on the food for our meal on this picnic. After that, Lucy calls on everybody on the shore to have some snacks except me and my brother almost got reached on the shore.

"Ha ha! You're gonna lose, brother!" he said to me.

When I took the lead, I said to him,

"Oh yeah? I got first! How about that?"

"Hey! That's not fair, Dru! You gotta be kidding me!" 

When my three nieces enjoyed getting along together with Fritz and the minions who makes fun of with him. Meanwhile, Lucy asked Jelou while they are almost finished their preparations,

"Hmm... What took the twins so long to swim around?"

"I don't know. Maybe they kinda enjoyed playing together as brothers. Don't worry. They'll be okay." Jelou said.

At the moment that I'm near to the finish line, I was thinking that if I reached it, I'm gonna win. But unfortunately, Gru sneakily pushed me behind and he accidentally goes on top of me on the shore! I got so embarrassed of what happened. Until he said to me,

"Dru, you lose!" 

"Oh, come on! Don't make me hooked down. You're cheating." I said.

"So what if I'm cheating you?"

When suddenly my leg got cramped because of his weight, I moaned out in pain.

"A-ahh... ow, ouch! My leg..."

"Oh, are you okay?" Gru asked.

"No. Ow... Could you... could you massage up my feet gently? It really hurts."

At the distance, Jelou called us to get into Lucy and the rest.

"Dru! Gru! Guys? Where are you?" she said.

When she heard us behind the boat moaning and groaning up in distance, she was shocked of seeing Gru at the top of me while lifting my cramped leg. 

"Oh my goodness. What happened here?" she said.

"J-Jelou. Hi. Don't think of this seriously." I said to her.

"Okay.....I'll better going back. I-I'll give you some privacy right there...."

"Wha- wait, no! It's just a misunderstanding! Wait up... ow... did it again."

When my brother noticed her go, he said to me,

"Oh geesh. I go talk to her. Jelou, wait!"

He approached her and talked to her about that misunderstanding happened, a few hours later, we got back to the mansion. Luckily my leg is okay and I can walk better. That's why I confronted her. 

"Well, thanks for the wrong thinking right there." I sarcastically said.

"You heard it?" she said.

"Yeah? You thought about what happened and you're thinking that I'm a gay for my brother, aren't you?"

"But you actually doing it! I heard you moaning in the distance."

"Oh come on, please! Don't make me so embarrassed."

"You did it."

"No, I'm not!"

"Don't deny it."

"That's our brother thing. Don't push it!"

Until Gru said to her,

"He's right. We never meant that to happen."

"Okay, admit it, Dru. You're a gay." Jelou said.

"Jelou!" Dru said.

"Ha ha ha. Don't be angry. I'm just teasing you."

She and the others laughed out on what she said to me. But still, it's embarrassing.

"That's not a good joke right there." I said to her.

  Huh. That may be a little misunderstanding right there on the beach makes me so embarrassed. Oh, and by the way guys, thanks for reading this chapter and let's proceed to the next one because Gru and I plan some surprise for her. You know what I meant. So hope you like it! See ya!