sooo, I made a thing

Hey peeps... so I was In a discord server [Xaid's to be exact] and I was told to write a shrobama [Shrek x Obama] fanfic.... so i did... and ima just put it here cause why not...

It all started In Maple Brooks High… two students… Shrek… and Barak Obama. Enemies at first but lovers by the end. Yet their Future loves will soon draw them apart. One moving on to be feared… the other becoming president. But that isn't important right now, As It was Time for School.. where a certain Soft Orgere will Slowly come to love The bad boy of the school..

Shrek was walking down the halls, his backpack on his shoulders and his head down. He's always been a shy Boy… easy target to be honest.. and People such as Obama took that for granted. 

"Hey Nerd! What are you doing in My Halls?!"
Obama's deep and Slightly raspy voice Rang through the halls. Shrek froze in his tracks… a light green blush crossing his face as he slowly turned to face The Male he had grown to love… Yet he kept his eyes averted. 

"Im G-getting to Class B-Barak-"
Shrek whispered, finally having some courage to look up at Obama, only to instantly regret it. Barak let out a scoff, shoving him to the side as He passed.

"Whatever Nerd… stay out of my way-"
Obama almost hissed, shovimg his hamds into the pockets of his black jacket.  Shrek watched him walk off, Slightly staring if you ask me TwT. Turning to Obama… he well, he's always Been a bad boy. Using it as an excuse to Hide His growing affection he felt for his childhood friend. As you see, Shrek and Obama grew up together, only to slowly fall apart as their love drew them into enemies. And it drove Both males insane as they never seem to get the right chance to confess to eachother their undying love. 

*After School*

Shrek made his way down the halls to his locker… once he opened it to place his stuff down, a New fell to the ground. Curious, the Male picked it up.

'Shrek,'
      'Meet Me by the Cherry Blossom tree after school. I have something I've been meaning to say for a while.'

"Meet who by the tree? What do they have to say?"
Shrek thought to himself as he grabbed the rest of his things and shut his locker. The male just said a quiet "Screw it" and grabbed his stuff to Leave to the cherry blossom tree whare unknowing to him… a certain Male stood under the tree with a single Green Flower in his hand. 

Shrek slowly walked to the cherry blossom tree… seeing a figure leaning against it only to realize it was his child hood friend and current enemy. He felt a blush creep to his face as He walked up casually… holding the straps of his backpack.

"H-hey Barak…. You w-wanted to see me?"
He asked quietly, catching the attention of the bad boy himself. Obama looked at Shrek a scowl on his blush covered face. 

"No [Redacted] nerd, Why else would I have given you that [Redacted] letter?"
He hissed, clearly Not wanted to admit his love so he was hiding it with anger. Obama stood straight, Moving behind Shrek slyly as the latter turned to face him.

"S-Sorry…"
Shrek trailed off, looking down. Obama took a few steps forward, Causing Shrek to back up as his back hit the tree… basically so Obama trapped Shrek against the tree… their bodies inches apart. Obama placed his hands on the tree… one on either side of Shrek's head. The flustered Orgere looked up at the surprisingly taller Male

"W-what are you doing?"
He asked quietly, face a deep olive green shade. Obama Smirked, Leaning his face teasingly close to kissing him… but not quite.

"You know I've always liked you Nerd… Its amazing really-"
Obama thought aloud, his smirk seemed to grow as Shrek tensed slightly… too flustered to speak further. The future President leaned in closer, finally connecting their Lips  together into a deep yet passionate kiss. Shrek jolted Slightly, but soon Kissed back, his face tilting Slightly. The two soon pulled away for breath a hot minute later as Obama seemed to have his sly smirk permanently stuck on his face.

"Love ya Nerd-"
He said, voice no longer holding its uncaring tone as it sounding actually genuine for once. 

"L-love y-you too B-barak-"
Shrek whispered back….. as the two proceeded to be the talk of the school. Obama went on to protect his green lover in any situation…. Going as far as nearly suffocating someone who called His lover a "Whore". This love continued throughout their school career and after…. But sadly… not all stories have their happy ending as in the year 20XX, They fell out of touch and never spoke again...

YeP

HeRe It Is..

Heheheheheheheheh.....heh...heh...