2. Beating Up The Avengers

Steve POV

Tony just got a call from Fury to meet at his office suited up and ready to attack. Tony decided to bring me, Hulk, Spider-Man, Strange, Clint, and Natasha with him. We arrive and Fury is looking a little more serious.

"Fury what is so important that you need us." 

 I like cutting to the chase. 

 "I need you guys to detain a terrorist that has escaped our grasp for two years now." 

 Everyone is silent. Nobody, absolutely nobody can escape Fury yet someone did. For two whole years.

"What's this criminal's name." 

 Natasha is angry. Or happy. I really can't tell. Fury hands Clint and Natasha the file. Clint looked surprised, Natasha didn't show anything.

They pass the folder to Stephen and Tony. Their eyes widen, and they begin to protest. Fury cuts them off.

Peter and Banner get the folder next. Their faces say that they instantly regret coming on this mission.

I finally get the file and stare at it in awe. It said:

Perseus Jackson

Age:14

Gender:Male

Acts:Explosions, Kidnapping Victim, Armed, Near-Death consequences.

Terrorist

Case OPEN

Pictures:

I'm stunned

I'm stunned. "We're tracking down a kid?!"

 What kind of person does that? 

Fury answers slowly. "This so called kid has blown up his own school and a bridge. He's escaped our radar for two years now. I'm not gonna let it become three."

Peter pipes up. "Sir this kid is very young. I'm reading extra info about him. He's lost a father and a step-father. Do we really need to be making his life any worse?"

Fury gives Peter a cold glare. Peter is suddenly interested in the floor. 

Tony restarts his protest. "Nick we're the AVENGERS and he's just a kid. Just send a squad."

 Tony waves him off after his sentence.

Fury isn't amused. "I have Tony. We have sent seventy two agents. Each back with empty hands, broken bones, and shattered pride. We need more advanced soldiers for this guy. In simple words. You guys."

It took a while for his words to sink in.

 "Fine. We'll go after the kid." 

 We all turn towards the speaker of this statement. Of course. Clint.