"I'm outside. Come get this food.." I said before hanging up the phone. I parked and hopped out the car with my phone in my hand. I walked in the house and went straight to the back, I put my ear against the door and listened closely.

I knocked on the door quietly and then slowly opened the door. "Cookie, It's me Nu.." I said peeking in the door.

I walked inside to see his whole room was trashed. His TV was broke, it looked like he punched it. Why he always trashing shit when he throwing his li tantrums?

I looked at him to see he was balled up in the corner staring at me with a mug. "What's going on?" I asked looking at him as he sat there. He didn't look like himself.

"Fuck you in hea fa?" He responded.

"I'm worried about you. Everybody worried about you. Talk to me.." I said walking closer to him.

He stayed silent and just stared at me. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder as I sat there with bloody knuckles. I rubbed my hand on his arm as he breathed.

"She left them outside all night." He said simply.

"Who left who?" I asked looking at him.

"My momma left Dasia and Mario outside all night. My grandma had to come get them at like 4 am this morning.." He explained.

"Where was she?" I asked.

"She was in the house breaking shit that I bought.." He said, I looked off. Well at least ya'll got that in common, huh? lol..not funny right now? Ok.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause she dont give a fuck about nobody but haself! How you leave two kids in the streets all night? I don't give a fuck if y'all in a gated community or not. Shit still not safe outchea!" He expressed, I nodded.

"I swea, I could real kill somebody right na!" He added.

These mf need Iyanla and em cause this outta my league

"I got so much shit on my mind Nu. She don't even care about us. I'm telling you, all she care about is my money and my daddy.." He expressed.

"So many people depending on me, so many thoughts I gotta fight. I'm at war with everybody, Ion got nobody but me.." He expressed, I looked at him.

"How would shit be if I just- died?" He said darkly, I teared up. I never knew he felt this way about his life. I don't know maybe I'm not doing my job. I don't know what to do or say.

"You got me." I said simply. "And Dasia. And Mario. And Beetle. And Dee. And Jamboy. And Mari. and even Nyla and em aggravating asses. If you died, I wouldn't be able to live with my life. I wouldn't be able to smile or even look at myself the way I do now. So many people on this earth need you beyond me.." I said.

"Your mom loves you. She just doesn't know how to show it. You said your father always had a big impact on the way she treats ya'll. And even though it's wrong, she only knows how to love the way your father shows her.." I said rubbing his face with my thumb.

"You gotta talk to her and let her know how you feel Cookie. Don't yell, or cuss at her. Talk to her like you talk to me.." I said eyeing him, he nodded.

"Come on get up and gimme a hug.." I said standing up. He stood up and looked down at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Thank you.." He said lowly. "Fa everything you've done fa me.." He added as I hugged him.

"You welcome.." I said. I don't even know all I did fa him but shit- Thank you fa that dick 🙏🏾.