//1//~Encounter~

Your p.o.v

I'm walking down the the marketplace when I see a odd looking aura around the candy this old women was selling

I'm walking down the the marketplace when I see a odd looking aura around the candy this old women was selling. It looked like a long pink string. I went up to the old women and asked if I could have the candy, the one that had the pink aura attached to it.

After buying the candy I touched the aura using my nen ability. Almost as soon as I touched it I felt the weight of a powerful aura wash over me. I let go of the candy immediately. Once it dropped to the ground a man with bright pink hair walked up to me and picked up the candy.

"You should be more careful, you wouldn't want it to get dirty would  you?~ " The man said. "Oh thanks" I said a little uneasy from the aura I just felt. The man had a smiled plastered on his face as he tried to give me the candy. "So polite, why don't you keep it." I said as I noticed the pink sting of aura was gone. The man said thanks and walked away with a smile still plastered on his face.

Now that I look at him he is actually quite attractive. He looks to be about 6 foot. He has broad shoulders even though he seems to be quite skinny. His arms look quite muscular... 𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨... I slap my face to get his body out of my head but when I focus back on him to see what he's doing I noticed he's looking at me.

As soon as we made I contact I turned around and walked away as fast as I can

As soon as we made I contact I turned around and walked away as fast as I can. I ran into someone because I wasn't paying attention. As I look up from the ground to see who I ran into I was shocked. I looked up to see non-other Illumi Zoldyck. I ran into him during a meeting with the Zoldycks because of a discussion involving my future as an assassin. Illumi at the time didn't seem to care too much as to who I was or why I was there.

"Oh I'm sorry" He said bluntly. "No I am I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I said as he put his hand out to help me up. "So how have you been
y/n? " He said. I looked at him shocked as ever. "What's that face for?" "I didn't realize you remembered me" I said in response. "How could I not remember someone who has actually had a meeting with me family, let alone in our estate"𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵.

" I guess your right. Well I'll see you around " I said as I smiled and walked away waving. I noticed as I walked away I saw the man with the pink hair looking at me quite intently leaning against a wall. I decided that wasn't important because I just ran into a Zoldyck and I could've been killed because I let my guard down.

I walked out of the city into the woods because I wanted to go for a walk. I jump into one of the trees when I sense a very overwhelming amount of bloodlust. I looked around while I sat in the tree. I saw the man with pink hair walk out from behind a tree. "Mmm your fast, quite interesting~". His voice sent shivers through my body. I hopped down from the tree without making a sound. I walked behind him and put my knife up to his neck. "Why are you following me?" I asked concealing my fear. " He turned his head to look me in the eye. "Your quite interesting. I'm simply curious about you y/n~" "How do you know my name?" I said as my fear became overwhelming and creeped into my voice. He took the opportunity to grab my hand that held the knife and slam me into a tree. His grip hurt, I let go of the knife. As it fell to the ground he kicked it away from us.

"Who are you?" I asked as I realized I was turned on. As I began to blush he said "I am the Magician. Haven't you heard of me? I'm quite popular.~" He began to eye me up and down. "Hisoka Morow..." I said as my heart beated like a drum. Hisoka grabbed my chin and tilted my head so he could see my neck. "You are quite skilled~" He said. A shiver went down my spine as I felt his hot breathe on my neck. He chuckled and let my hand go but he still had me backed up to the tree. "You seemed to already be trained to~" "I've been trained all my life" He looked at me with lust in his eyes and had mischievous smile. "Not like that y/n~" He said as he put his leg in between mine.

I let out a small gasp as he bent down to my level and pressed his leg into my womenhood. "Ah yet your a virgin~  a natural at everything it seems~"  He backed up and chuckled as I sat there with my ears burning. "This'll be a interesting game illumi~" "Illumi?" I asked as I watch him walk away into the forest. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦? 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘪? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥?? I jump as I hear my phone buzz. I pick up the phone to see an unknown number.

"Is this the Puppeteer? I'd like to pay you XXX to investigate the Phantom Troupe." 𝘈 𝘋𝘰𝘯??? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺. "Yes, I'll send the information to foward the money. Where would you like to meet to discuss this task?"~~~~~

//thanks for reading//
𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧? 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙠𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙😌
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙠𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨.
//please com ment//