Never let Lily blindfold you

Severus stood there watching James walk off well after he was gone. Eventually he snapped out of us trance and pulled himself together.
    Meanwhile, as soon as James turned the corner he leaned against the wall.
    "Holy shit... I just made out with Severus Snape and enjoyed it."
    "You. Did. WHAT?!" James quickly regained his posture amd jerked his head towards the voice.
    "Lily! H-how was your day?!" James asked frantically, leaning one shoulder on the wall trying to act cool.
    "Dont play dumb James! I heard what you were mumbling!" Lily said.
    "Ok, fine! Yes, I kinda sorta made out with Snivelus." James said, whispering the last part.
    "And you enjoyed it?!" She asked loudly.
    "Say it louder so the whole bloody school can here you wont ya!" James whisper shouted.
    "I've have been waiting for this day for years!" Lily said to herself.
    "Wait, what?" James asked.
    "So what? I'm a rival x rival kind of shipper." She said.
    "Anyway, I'm gonna go. Later!" She said, then turned the corner.
    "You cant just say something like that then run off!" James shouted back. His long lasting crush on the red head had finally come to an end when he found she was Lesbian. He knew when to stop trying.
    She recently got into a relationship with Narcissa Black, yeah, Sirius's cousin. Although they've been struggling because her parents want her to Marry Lucius Malfoy.
    Severus decided to get some fresh air, after what happened with James he needed to clear his mind.
    He got his sketchbook form his dorm room and went outside, sitting under a tree that was both I'm the sun yet shaded.
    Drawing was just a little hobby he picked up over time. He didnt want to spend ALL his free time correcting things in his potions book.
    He decided to Draw the castle which was now located to his left, the sun just Barely visible behind one of the towers.
    Around half an hour later he heard a females voice behind hime.
    "In all my life I never expected you and James to be a thing." He heard Lilys voice say. Of course she knew. She knows everything.
    "W-what are you talking about!" He said frantically, setting the sketchbook down next to him.
    "Oh please! I heard James mumbling to himself like 'holy shit, I just made out with Severus Snape amd liked it'" She said with a very excessive, dramatic, yet accurate impersonation of James.
    "Wait he said he liked it?!" Severus asked as Lily sat down next to him.
    "Jeez, dont sound so dead inside." She said sarcastically.
    "And yes, he said he liked it." She said, not caring at all about James's privacy.
    "I'm only assuming you liked it too?" She asked.
    "What? Pffft, no! You've gone mad." Severus said, turning away from Lily.
    "Wow. You must really like him."
    "What do I do?! I'm positive that hes just into guys, not me specifically, plus, hes been bullying me for 6 years! He hates me! And-"
    "Quiet!" Lily shouted, immediately silencing Severus. She may have been the most kind person you would ever meet, but she can be absolutely terrifying.
    "Listen. He has had a few secret flings with guys, and he never looked that out if hit as he just did. And I also know that he never hated you. He saw you as competition and then he just didnt know how to break the habit of bullying when he stopped liking me." Lily said.
    Severus thought for a moment.
    "I say just let everything fall into place, and do whatever you feel like you should do." Lily said. She always was.good at giving advice.
    "Now cmon, I wanna do something." She said, pulling him up.
    "What?" He asked.
    "Put this on." She said, handing him a blindfold.
    "What makes you think I'll do that?!" He said, knowing whatever she was planning was diabolical.
    "Please! Just trust me?" Only Lily Evan's could make puppy eyes work st age 17.
    "Ugh, you owe me." He said as he reluctantly put on the blindfold.
    Lily grabbed his sketchbook and handed it to him, then started to guide him through the castle.
    "Where are we going that had so many bloody stairs?" He asked after what felt like the 100 stair case.
    "You'll see." She said.
    They walked through what seemed like a door way.
    "Lily? Why is Snivelus blindfolded?" Severus heard a voice ask.
    "Black?! Are we in the gryffindor common room?!" He asked, utterly appalled.
    "Damn it Sirius! Now I have to drag him!" Lily said, starting to pull along the struggling slytherin.
    "Help! I'm gonna be murdered!" He said as he was pulled through the door to the girls dorm.
    "Well, hes dead." Remus said then went back to his book.

    Severus heard a door shut then felt someone take off his blindfold.
    "Cissa? Do not tell me your in on whatever this is." Severus said, giving Narcissa and Lily a death glare.
    "I kinda told her about everything right after I found out and we decides to conspire and give you a makeover." Silence.
    "Are you kidding me?! You DRAGGED me hear for a makeover?!" Severus said, trying to hide his amusement.
    "Yes! Yes we did! Now sit " Narcissa said.
    "I feel so betrayed right now." He said as he reluctantly sat down.

    Just imagine the beauty montage in your head

    Once the two were done they handed Severus a mirror, absolutely giddy and exited to see his reaction.
    His hair no longer looked greasy, and instead of being straight it was in thick waves, a few strands hanging in front of his face. His skin was clearer and the gold specs in his dark brown eyes were more prominent.
    "How the actually hell?" He said as he looked in the mirror.
    "Dont question the magic." Lily and Narcissa and said almost in sync.
    "Time for part two!" Lily said.
    "P-part two?!"

    Around 20 minutes later they dragged Severus in front of the full length mirror in the girls dorm.
    Severus was wearing a pair of white ripped Jean's, a black jacket, and purple shirt.
    "Whose jacket is this?" He asked.
    "Oh uh, it's one of mine that fit to big." She said.
    "Ok, thanks." He said. As much as he didnt want to admit it, he LOVED the new look. He felt more confident to.
    "Ready to leave?" Narcissa asked. The other two nodes I'm agreement then left.
    They went down the stairs and into the gryffindor coon room where the marauders still were.
    "Oh hey Lily, where did Snape go?" Remus asked.
    "Remus, this is Severus." Lily said, shoving she boy in front of her. All their eyes widened, while James blushed.
    "That's Snivelus?!" Sirius asked in shock.
    "Yes, this is Severus. Cissa and I decided to give him a 7th year makover." Lily said.
    "Wait, isn't that James'a jacket?" Peter asked, a grin forming on his face. He was a jeverus shipper too.
    "LILY!!! You told me this was yours!!!" Severus shouted, glaring at the girl.
    "Haha, about that..." Then she bolted out of the door.
    "Lily you coward!" He shouted, running after her.
    "I'm keeping the jacket as compensation for my troubles." He said to marauders, before leaving the common room.
    Everyone chuckled at the two friends. Even though Remus and Sirius didnt like Snape, they did appreciate the fact that he could be funny sometimes.
    Narcissa said goodbye to the 4 troublemakers then left. Around an hour later everyone started heading for dinner. Severus was talling to Narcissa and Regulas as the Slytherin table.
    Severus suddenly felt a shiver roll down his spine, amd looked behind him. James was their across the room, looking at him with a smirk on his face.
    Severus turned bright res then quickly turned back around. After another 10 minutes of feeling the gryffindors light brown eyes on the back of his head, he axscused himself and left the great hall.
    "Hey, I'm gonna use the restroom." James said when he saw Severus get up to leave.
    "Alright, later." Sirius said as James started to follow Sevsrus out of the great hall.