the long gone, unknown feeling.

(hey kittys...im sorry if this chapter is short im going threw some break up problems again...so sorry in advanced. update  im so sorry i havent updated in so long i was grounded and shiz so im soooo sorry i didnt up date in a while but ill be back online now so more updates to come i hope you like this chapter cya my kittys!!!)

Ebony and john. the two new friends. On the road together moveing south-west. towreds memphis, tennessee. they were starting to get used to eachother. john now knew the whole story of what is happened to her and why she is in this pardicament. he understood and  was not bothered by it.

"so your dead?" john ask.

"...yes." was all the response Ebony gave him.

"thats cool! in all my driveing life ive never hear a story like that! got any way to prove it?" he asked in a happy tone.

"...yeah."she was scared as to what he would think of her if she took off her hood. she wasnt sure if he would like her any more. she was scared.

she carefully looked at him. then she looked out the window."um...i think it would be better if...we go to the side of the road...i dont want you to swerve off the road."

"all right then kid."he said.

he then put the break light on and started for the side of the road. john then got out of the truck and Ebony then soon fallowed. she was staning colse to the woods and she was looking at the ground, scared that he might kill her. she then looked up at him.

"please dont hurt me....and if you dont...please dont tell any one." she said in a sad slow tone.

"their is no one to tell,..but i promise not to tell any one." he said with a simple reply. she looked down and took off her hood. her now chared black hair showing. she was looking at the ground.

"kid?"he asked; looking up he saw her face. she could see the horrified expresion in his eyes. but he showed no emotion on his face.

her purple toned skin was a smooth skin color, and her eyes rimmde with black and her smile stitched up. everlasting.her chared hair liftting slightly with the brezze. she then looked back to the ground.

"why kid?" john asked ebony.

she simply shrugged and kept looking at the ground. she could hear his footsteps walking towred her and she looked up. to see it was not john. it was a boy around the age of twelve, with blue eyes and blond golden hair. he was whereing a green sweater like out firt with some black skinny jeans whith brown boots.

"hello..." he said in a robotic glitcy way.

"...hi..." ebony said back to him.

" i have come to get you for my boss. so if you would be so kind to fallow me, there will be no trouble." his glitching voice, stern.

"...where is john?" she asked worried.

 the boy steped out of the way to show another boy around her age with a knife in his hand and looking at the other boy. the one holing the knife had a white blood soked hoodie and black skinny jeans.

she looked to his face to see he had a smile on his face as well, almost hidden by chared black hair as well. she smilled more than she would normally do so; resulting in her smile turning red. she looked at the other boy then back to the other male. she then look down to the body on the ground, to see it was john.

"JOHN!!!" she yelled as she ran to the still, lifeless, cold body.

she fell to her knees and put her head on his chest crying. she was mortified at the fact she had lost another. all she wanted to do was start over again. she cryed and morned over his dead body.

"why...why whywhywhwywhy?" she repeated over and over.

she hear footsteps approching her but she did not pay a sing soul to see whom it was. she had cared not for the men whom killed her new and now old trust full freind. she wanted to be exepted by him, she wanted to be loved by him, she wanted his to adore her. and now she could no longer hear his sweet, soothing, and comforting voice.

 she could hear a thud next to her, in turn makeing her jump with a start and then sit back up slowly. she saw the blond young man looking at her. she had now gotten a good glimps of his eyes. all of is eye was black, exepte for one red puiple. she thought it was cool. so she sat up and faced him and leaned in to get a better look of his eyes.

 the blond, thinking this was a strange behaver, backed away. he was suprized to see she was only looking at his eyes. and she showed no anger nor any feeling in he eyes. he stared at hers trying to find feeling in them and yet he found non.

" can you not feel?" the boy asked.

 "why do you ask?" ebony asked back.

"i can see no emotion in your eyes..." the boy retorted.

"then that is the answer to your own question." ebony retorted.

"hey, ben? i know you like examinig the new proxies but we need to go before some one comes and finds us..." a raspy voice said, filling ebonys ears.

 " whats your name?" the blonde boy asked.

".....," she did not want to give away her name to any one she did not know any more."...im...hallow mercy." she said.

the blonde boy shifted as she stared at him coldly. ebony then got up and walked over to the eighteen wheeler opening and climbing inside. she looked around and looked in the back. she remebered that john had a shovle in here. he always said that every time he were to run over an animal he would dig it a grave. so she was ganna do the same for him.

she exited out of the truck with the shovle. the boys looking at each other in wonderance. she then starte to dig a shallow grave. when she was done it was almost night and she was tired, but she endured. she walked over to the now rotting body and picked it up. she grunted at the sudden waight but she walked over to the grave and placed him in the hole. then she filled the grave.

when she turned around, she saw the two boys looking at her in awe. she had no inkling as to why they were like this. she walked back to the truck and placed to dirtyed shovle in the back and climbed out. she then saw the dog tags on the dash board. she looked at them, showing no emotion, and then grabbing them. putting it around her neck as she climbed out of the eighteen wheeler.

 she turned to the two boys, looking at them. " i told you my name...now tell me yours." she demanded.

the two boys looked at eachother and shrugged and then looked back at ebony

" im jeff. jeffery woods." the carved smile said.

" and in ben." he stated without a last name.

she nodded in unerstanding and walked twoards the woods. she stopped as she looked at the forest in nothingness." point to the direction  we are to go." she asked.

the boyes looked at her as she turned to look at them. jeff had shugge and pointed an hallow looked in theat direction, noddding. "i'll race ya, okay?" she said, while walking backwards threw the woods. she then turned around and started to jog. she then heard the jogging foot steps of the boys. exite she opponets she started to run. she then heard their running foot steps. she wanted to out run them she wanted to win. she was over joyed with a feeling she did not come to remeber...she believed it was the feeling of happyness. but she knew their was a 'lie' in 'believe'. though she didnt care. she wanted to run.

and run she did.