Soma turned back to me with a gasp and I just sheepishly smiled at him, laughing nervously. He took off his jacket and for some reason I imagined-

Nevermind.

"You're going to pay for that, Y/N..." He said, squinting at me. I nodded and took a step back from him. I noticed Yuki run up to Megumi and hold her body.

"Megumi!" She cried and I covered my mouth in shock. Wait, did Megumi just... pass out?

I shook my head and moved closer to Soma. He moved the pamphlet to a place I could see. I bent down to his shoulder. I slowly began reading and my my eyebrows knitted together. Wait a minute-

"We can take cards or even shogi. But no cellphone games, huh? This isn't enough time for us to take baths!" I stopped reading and rose from Soma's shoulder.

What the hell.. card games can't entertain me? Neither can a boring game of chess! And how the heck am I supposed to take a bath in that little of time!

This school really loves torturing me...

I sulked to myself and let out a sigh. We couldn't just have not closed down the restaurant? Life was so simple then..

"Hey, Yukihira!" Yuki yelled, interrupting my thoughts, "How can you be all calm and prepare for the trip? Megumi just spoke her dying words!" I looked over to see Megumi still pale and lifeless and let out another sigh.

"Y/N stop sighing. Half the students will make it, right? We just have to make sure that includes all of us." Soma said and I paused my eyes focusing on him. I snapped out of it and slapped him gently on the shoulder.

"Don't be so coy-" I started, before being cut off by Isshiki-senpai. My eyes widened in surprise at him cutting off my lecture.

"I have faith. I'm sure everyone at Kyokusei will come back with smiles on their faces." Isshiki said, taking turns looking us in the eyes.

I paused again my eyes meeting Senpai's, but eventually a small smile formed on my face. Yeah, no need to worry.

Everyone started to cheer and this time my eyes met with Soma. He smiled at me and nodded, raising a fist.

I looked down at it before smiling back at him. I pushed it away and embraced him in a tight hug.

"Let's do this." I whispered to him and felt his arms wrap around me, making my smile widen slightly.

"Yukihira style." He whispered back and I let out a tiny laugh as he did so. Yup, Yukihira style.

I let go of him and we both shared a wide smile on our face. I raised my fist to him and he immediately fist-bumped me. We're going to finish this together!

..

The Day Of Training

"My stomach hurts.." I heard Megumi mumble and I took a big gulp, rubbing my hands together in nervousness.

"I've gotten more and more numb to it." Soma started and I rolled my eyes. There he goes.. being coy show-off again..