"Of course you do," Fred teased, pinching her on the cheek. "Now come on, we've been waiting forever to show someone our products!"

Fred and George led her to their room and into their closet that had been charmed so it was bigger—not that they had many clothes to begin with, but the twins had convinced their parents somehow. Now, the closet was full of the joke products they had been developing since the beginning for summer.

"We've got a whole bunch of ideas," George said, taking a list out from one of his jacket pockets. "So here's your typical dungbomb—these work pretty well—we just wanted to try to make something that we knew existed first."

Ophelia picked up a wrapped biscuit, and was delighted to see that it was a custard cream. "Hey, what do these do?"

"Those," Fred smirked mischievously. "Are canary creams—you'll turn into a large bird. We're still working on a smooth transfiguration back. Didn't go too well when we tested it on one of the gnomes—got stuck as a large canary for a few hours before we made an antidote."

"Yeah, you might not want to take a bite."

Ophelia re wrapped the custard cream and scooped up a few small pieces of wrappedd toffee. "What's this?"

"Ah," George took one from Ophelia's hands. "We've only just finished developing these. Fred's positive that they'll work, but we do need a test subject. Any ideas?"

"I say we 'accidentally' drop them on the floor when we go pick up Harry," Ophelia smirked, putting up bunny quotes around accidentally. "For a certain fat ass I know can't resist a perfectly good sweet in front of him."

"This is why," Fred said, his eyes twinkling in delight.

"We love you!" George finished, ruffling Ophelia's hair.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Ophelia joked. "Wait, I still don't know what they do."

"We've still got to come up with a catchy name—something with toffee." George explained. "If all goes to plan, that cousin of Harry's tongue should swell to at least four feet long."

Ophelia looked at the two in awe. Despite not being serious in their academic studies, they were a lot smarter than everyone gave them credit for. "You two are insane! Honestly, remember me when you start a shop and become famous."

The twins fake saluted her, and continued showing her the products that they had experimented with.

"Guys, what about Ton-Tongue Toffee?" a sudden thought came into Ophelia's mind. "It's pretty catchy, and it sounds just like it would if someone had their tongue enlarged."

The twins looked at each other, at the toffee, then back at Ophelia with a wide grin. "Have we ever told you that you're bloody brilliant?"

"Quite a few times today, actually."

⟠ ⟠ ⟠

"Are you sure we're allowed to floo into a no-maj's fireplace?" Ophelia after Mr. Weasley said Harry' address. Fred stepped in next, a handful of green powder in his hands.

"No-maj?" Ron asked curiously.

"Muggles." Ophelia waved her hand dismissively. "Mrs. Weasley, shouldn't we maybe call the Dursley's to let them know?"

Fred Weasley was never one to listen. Grinning mischievously at Ophelia, he yelled out the address loud and clear and disappeared in green flames. The next to go was George, and despite Ophelia's concerns, he too disappeared with a shrug. Seeing as both the twins and Mr. Weasley were able to get through, Ophelia sighed in defeat—she most definitely didn't want to leave those two alone with the no majs, despite how horrible they are to Harry—Mr. Weasley would probably trying to figure out how No Maj technology worked instead of keeping and eye on the twins