Chapter 24 Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Please don't leave me," I mumble half asleep. "Never," he says kissing my head.

The next morning

I wake up still on top of maverick but somebody else is in here taking pictures and gigging. What the fuck. I groan rolling of maverick causing him to frown in his sleep and lay on his side wrapping his arm around me. I smile at him and look up to see Rachel.

"Maverick look," I whisper. "What," he says looking up to. "Good morning mother," he says laying back down trying to pull me with him.

"No," I say getting up. "Why," he whines. "I've got planes," he groans cuddling Daisy instead. Rachel starts laughing.

I go into the closet putting on a sweater with some jeans that have rips on the knees and some pink adidas

I go into the closet putting on a sweater with some jeans that have rips on the knees and some pink adidas. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out of the closet sitting on the edge of the bed. I kiss maverick four head. "I'm sorry about last night I'll see you later," I say kissing his four head again.

I tell Daisy bye and head downstairs. Ben is sitting on the couch I don't know where Rachel is. "I'm gonna need your recommendation," I say. He nods "I'll call and make you an appointment," I nod.

Rachel walks in the room. "Ready to go sweatheart," she asks. I nod following her. We get in the car. She heads for the mall. "So we will grab something to eat then go shopping," she says. "Okay," I say.

I wish I could undo last night. It's not fair to Maverick. He deserves someone who can do whatever he wants. I should let him go but I don't know I love him so much.

"We are here," she says. I nod getting out of the car. We go to the food court and get food. I only got some fries and a drink. I'm not very hungry. 

"Are you okay Nichole," Rachel asks. "Yeah I'm fine," I tell her smiling. She gives me that look. The one where it's like I know your lying but I'm not gonna push it.

We finish eating and head to a bunch of stores. I've learned that Rachel loves shopping. She has a bunch of bags and I only had two.

She squeals when she see Victories Secret. Oh no. She grabs my hand pulling me in there. She picks up a bunch of underwear and lingerie. She tried to get me to buy some but I said no.

I don't need them I did get a shirt though once we checked out. She spent 150.00. We decide it was time to go back home considering it was 5:30.

I want to snuggle with Maverick. And change these jeans are not comfortable.

Once we reach home she leaves her stuff in her car I take mine inside.

I plop down on the couch. Ben stands up handing me a piece of paper. I open it and read it a couple times. It says 12;00 tomorrow at Local Mental Health.

I nod smiling at him stuffing it in my pocket. Maverick comes downstairs smiling when he sees me he sits down with his back against the side pulling me to his chest before extending his feet across the couch.

"We need to talk later," he whispers in my ear. "About," I say looking at him. "You know what," he say. "No we don't," I say. "Nichole," he says. "What I don't want to talk about it okay," I say a little loud getting up and go upstairs I lock the bedroom door and go into the closet finding somewhere to hide.

I broke a rule not to argue in front of people. I did it in front of his parents. I don't know what he's gonna.

Maverick POV

Nichole runs upstairs and I try to follow her but my dad stops me. "Sit down son we need to talk," he says I sit down waiting for him to continue. "I don't know what just happened but you need to remember she has been forced to do things she didn't want to for years. So finally being able to say no is nice to her." He says, "also by the look on here face she is absolutely terrified about what your gonna do,"

I nod wanting to go find her. "Now do you want to tell me what's going on," he says. "She keeps having little melt downs and she blames her self. She always apologizes after. Last night she kept saying she was broken. She doesn't get that it's not her fault and that it's okay to have meltdowns." I say. "So tell her," he says. I nod getting up and going to our room.  The door was locked I quickly grabbed the keys out of my pocket unlocking it.