"What if the turtle bite broke my toe bone?" André looked genuinely worried and it took a lot of restraint not to laugh.

Cat smiled. "X-rays are good for figuring that out!"

Tori stepped forward. "You should shut up."

I pointed at Andre's toe. "Zap! I just healed your toe with my magic finger."

André smiled. "Thanks, man."

But Sikowitz frowned. "Errgh! André, your lime had to start with an 'a', siddown!" He looked over at Cat. "Cat, letter 'a', to you. Action!"

Cat looked over at me, shocked. "Aliens are the only people who can heal toes by finger zapping!"

Tori looked over at Cat. "By the way," she spit at Cat, who wiped the nasty goo off of her face with a frown.

I smiled. "Correct, I am an alien."

The room gasped. Cat clutched her hand to her chest. "Don't hurt me!"

Tori rolled her eyes. "Even though she's extremely annoying?"

I started wobbling on my feet. "Fainting... because I can't breathe... your Earth air..." I fell onto the ground as dramatically as possible.

Cat pointed at me. "Goodness, it fainted!"

Tori looked at an imaginary cliff, pointing to it. "Hey! Why don't you go jump off that cliff over there?"

Cat looked both upset and hurt. "I... think you should!" She looked very proud of her comeback.

Tori crosses her arms. "Just where did you come from?"

Cat blurted out the first thing that came to her mind (I assumed). "Kangaroo babies!"

Tori walked to the other side of the stage. "Lousy animals, kangaroos. They're awkward and dirty."

Cat frowned, trying to think of something. "Maybe they learned from you!"

Tori just got angrier. "No one talks to me like that."

Cat pursed her lips. "Obviously someone should."

Tori shook her head. "Please run in front of a bus!"

Cat bit her lip, trying to think of something else to say. "Quite rude of you to say that to your former best friend!"

That hit a nerve. You could tell in the way Tori's face tensed up. "Really?"

"Sure was!"

"Thanks," Tori drew out the word mockingly.

Cat frantically tried to think of another sentence. "Up your nose I see boogies!"

Tori rolled her eyes. "Very clever."

Cat frowned. "Wish you'd just leave me alone!"

Tori pointed at Cat's face, making an 'x' with her fingers. "X marks the spot I'd like to punch."

Cat swatted her hands away. "Your fingers smell funny." She giggled slightly.

Tori hesitated as she struggled as well. "Zero is what you are on a scale from one to ten!"

Cat looked genuinely hurt by that. "As if I care what my fake bestie thinks!"

Tori looked about ready to throw a punch. "Better watch yourself, there, Cat."

Cat just frowned. "Can't think of anything better?"

"Don't push me."

"Eat your pants!"

Tori almost got kicked off just for the amount of time she used to think of a sentence. "Farting is your only talent!"

Cat looked like she was going to cry, so instead of firing more insults, she just helped me up. "Get up, alien!"

Letter h, letter h, "Head... feels dizzy..."

Tori smiled. "I know what will make you feel better."

Cat thought about her turn. "Jumping jacks?"

Tori's next words shocked me. "Kiss me."

Did she seriously think I would do this? After what she did to Cat? Nope. I knew she had a crush on me, but I didn't know she would actually try to get me to kiss her, especially after the casting incident. "Let's not."

The tension in the room increased by 1000% after that. Cat smiled at Tori, but it was a sickly sweet smile that I'd never seen on her beautiful face before. What was she planning? "Maybe I should kiss Beck to make him feel better." Cat was a genius. Using Tori's crush against her. But it took a moment for Cat's words to actually register. What.

Tori immediately looked enraged. "No!"

I smirked at her. "Obviously kissing Cat is the better option."

Cat smiled. "Perfect!" I walked over and brushed my lips against hers, my hand on her cheek. I kissed her sweetly, our lips moving in perfect sync. After what felt like forever, we pulled away, both gasping for air. Hoots and whistles echoed throughout the room, and Tori's expression was priceless. I still couldn't get the moment through my head, though.

Did I just kiss Catarina Valentine?