Something is missing...

Next morning, one by one of them except Gyehyeon is going down and expected for today breakfast after last evening agrument.

But something is really strange. A table that often filled with a lot of food when they come down from the stair now is being left emty. The mess that they put out usually being cleaned before the morning come was still there. All their uniform always be prepared now is not at the place that it supposed to be. There is even no such thing like prepared school bag here too. And the most different is that one person is not here. He is not being here in front of them with his beautiful and soft smile.

" Where is...everything? "

" What do you mean everything? "

" The breakfast, our uniform, our school bag. And where is Hoyoung hyung? "

" It is not like what I'm think right? Please tell me that he just overslept or going to school too early so he forgot! "

" We don't know. We can't tell you that but we also hope like that. "

" Hey...Hoyoung is not in his room. Even his clothes and others isn't too. "

So he left...

" It's not over a week, but I'm used to be with him. I miss him! "

Gyehyeon finally come down from the stair, seeing his family sudden being down, he confuse then ask.

" What is going on? "

" As you expected, Hoyoung was no longer being here. "

Opposite with everyone thinking, Gyehyeon didn't show any happy emotional. He just asking back again.

" Really?! "

" Yes, aren't you happy? "

He went silent out of nothing. Hoyoung has left, his life is going back. But why Gyehyeon can't feel any happiness because of that.

Dongheon keep his head down, he was the one who took Hoyoung to this house but he can protect him that make he leaves.

Minchan doesn't want to go to the kitchen and cook anymore. Without Hoyoung, maybe he will cook souless.

Yeonho and Yongseung go to school together but decided to silent. Everything happens too fast and too sudden.

Kangmin standing in front of Hoyoung's room and being silent. He miss Hoyoung.

Hoyoung is leaving...

People who changes because someone comes to their life and arrange it again

But sadly, that person is not there to see how have they changed someone else

------------------------------------------------------
Just a friendly reminder:

- If you haven't read or don't remember " this part " that i put in every single chap start from chap 2 then you must read it again.
- Let me explain why:
① That is not my word adding to the story if anyone were misunderstood with it
② That is a fight between Hoyoung's positive and Hoyoung's negative thinking inside his head which why he made decision to leave