Rabbi Dovid Weinberger - Introduction

Rabbi Dovid Weinberger is an exceptional speaker and author commended for his exclusive understanding of Judaism and Jewish identity.

Rabbi Dovid Weinberger is commended for being the author of the following English language books on a variety of Jewish topics; Step by Step; A Guide To Moral Growth, the Women's Prayerbook, The Mourner's Prayer Book, Raising Jewish Children, Emergency Lifesaving in Jewish Law; A Guide for The Hatzala Volunteer Ambulance Service, Travel in Jewish Law, the Celebration Handbook, The Bible Commentary of Rav Nison Alpert, A Hospital Guide for the Jewish Patient.

Rabbi David Weinberger has been awarded the Doctor of Divinity - Rabbinic Ordination from Rabbi Moshe Feinstein, Supreme Jewish Law Authority for Orthodox Jewry of North America, Tiferes Jerusalem Rabbinical Seminary, New York City.

He has always remained an intelligent person. he is also associated with Rabbinical Seminary of America, Queens, New York.

Rabbi Dovid Weinberger earned Bachelor of Arts in Talmudic Studies Rabbinical Seminary of America, Queens, New York and MS. Ed with a Specialty in Guidance & Counseling Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York.