chapter 4

Izuku Pov

It has been 12 weeks since my death and rebirth so far I've become a vigilante, aliens invaded earth, heroes lost against aliens ,the aliens wanted stronger opponents so they created a time machine that reverts people into there teens ,All Might got his powers back ,Heroes have to make there quirks stronger to save people ,I am basically one of only thirty people in the world strong enough to vs and kill aliens on equal grounds,and I got a job and met a woman named rei who hated her husband and family name so I let her use my surname Midoriya. Great recap now back to where I am right now

I am running along the roofs of buildings chasing a group of aliens while learning the abilities of my man made quirk all eye .The lizard man looking alien fired his laser gun at me I side stepped eachshot and when I was near him I used my gauntlets claws and cut the alien in three pieces .Suddenly two ships were above me firing there guns at me i'm running as fast as humanly possible but that wasn't enought so I used a new ability my quirk had that I didn't know about (VISION WARP:vision warp where ever the user looks at he can teleport there and when he teleports it looks like someone cut and pasted him on a google doc page and his eye color becomes white)Izuku was right behind both ships when he used another new ability he named(FORCE :Force user can pull ,push and levitate anything he wants with his hands as the steering eye color becomes green)Izuku pulled the two ships into eachother making them both blow up Izuku dived throught the explosion and landed on the roof after a triple back flip he looked towards the left over creatures and then saw leftover aliens running on the streets Izuku activated devil sword and appeared in front of them scaring them then chopping them into thousands of pieces with the blood splashing over his skull mask"job well done izuku"he said walking away "oh right I have a meeting with Rei today hmm I swear to god if she was wearing another piece of long clothing I will force the truth by any means even if she thinks it's for my sake when in all truth I just want her happy and safe"Izuku said to himself before warping away.

Every girl in the room except the little girls were all blushing thinking he was so hot killing those aliens while Rei was blushing of how he thought of her and Shoto was smirking .

It was a saturday morning I got up had a shower brushed my teath put on a plane black long sleeve button up shirt with my sleeves rolled up , a white sleeveless jumper and black jeans with white shoes I got eri changed into a small white t-shirt with a cat picture on it and put her in tights then a skirt with the same Neko symbol only smaller and something I needed her to wear the cat ears when I put them no I nearly fainted from cuteness .I picked my baby girl up and rushed out the door and put her on my motor cycle

I picked my baby girl up and rushed out the door and put her on my motor cycle

infront of me before driving her to school.When we got to Eris preschool she immediatly ran to her two friends waiting by the door I smiled and went to put my helmet on "PAPA"I heard Eri scream i turned to look at her before she raised her arms indicating for me to pick her up.I picked Eri up and she then kissed my cheek and said"papa i love you"I smiled and hugged her "I love you to my little princess"I tickled her making her giggle and put her down to which she again went to her friends and Izuku drove to work .When he got there he opened the door to his office and walked to his couch to take a seat when he heard a knock on the door.Izuku knew who it was and walked to the door then opened it to reveal 2 bulky men in suits and Rei Todoroki in a sweatshirt and track suit pants in summer Izuku simply smiled while in his mind he wanted to kill one of the men and interrogate the other .Izuku just took Reis hand she winced in pain as he pulled and he noticed despite her trying to hide it he then closed the door and walked her to the couch where they sat."so you going to tell me what happened"he asked she simply shook her head making him a bit annoyed"well im sorry Rei but you aren't leaving till you do "he said she looked at him shocked then got up and tried to walk away to the door but izuku grabbed her hand "let go"she said "no now tell me"he replied she kept trying to pull her hand and move away but he wouldn't budge "Let Go"she said raising her voice a little"no not until you tell me "he said doing the same then she shouted"LET GO"she screamed looking away"NO NOW TELL ME "he shouted back "I WONT NOW LET GO OF ME"she shouted"I WONT WHY WHY WONT YOU TELL ME "he shouted angrily "BECAUSE"she screamed back"BECAUSE WHAT"he shouted asking"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME "she screamed Izuku remained quite"NOW LET GO"she shouted but he didn't reply and looked down in silence  I SAID LET GO OF M-"but before she could shout in tears she was pulled into a tight but warm comforting hug and she looked up to see his face and on it tears "I hate this I hate seeing you in pain,you mean so much to me so please im beggining you "he said putting his head down with his teach shut together"tell me please"he said she began to cry to as she melted into his hug. Izuku and Rei were sitting on the bed with Rei lying down"Izuku promise when I tell you ,you wont leave me "she asked with hope in her eyes"never "he said to her smiling with his hand on her cheek as she leaned into it and she began to tell him of Endeavor how he treated her and their family ,how he changed into a good person and then when the aliens came went back to his old self but beat her up every night and how he got a girlfriend who would go with him home and they would sleep with each other then how Endeavor put her back into the mental hospital ,how he paid the doctors there to keep her there and how no one but him could visit .By the end of it Izuku was crying of sadness and sympathy for her and he was angry and wanted to kill Endeavor Rei got up and hugged him "why didn't you tell me sooner"he asked she raised his head with her hand on his cheek."I was scared he'd take the one I loved from me"she said smiling with a blush Izuku looked shocked she was going to say something bad about herself he knew that much that why he grabbed her hand that was on his cheek pulled it in and kissed her she was surprised as well but Izuku didn't let up slowly the fell back on the bed Rei on her back and Izuku over her with his hand on her cheek"I love you to"he said making her smiled as they continued to kiss for 5 hours her breath was minty fresh and her lips warm it felt great to him till the people that took her came and took her with them but before she left izuku gave her a book the people taking her snatched it off him and checked it only to see it was a romance novel they couldn't read Izuku snatched it back and gave it to Rei who smiled and hugged the book making her look cute and then they left little did they know that the only reason it looked like a romance novel was because izuku used another new found ability illusion (Illusion :Illusion whoever the user looks at will see what the wilder wanted the victim to see).

In the real world

Riaz: man mum when you told us that you fell for dad we never knew it was like this im so happy for you"she said hugging her blushing mother 

Shoto:I know I cant wait to see more(the transformation is near hahahahhahahahhahah *cough , cough*sorry lets continue )

It was 3 pm Eris school didn't finish till 5 so Izuku had time he stood on top of a building right in front of Endeavors agency office where he saw the bastard talking on the phone.Izuku fired devil sword from his gauntlet and it's tip turned into a hook which he used to swing in between buildings and smash through Endeavors glass wall startling the Pro. Endeavor got  up and then three pro heroes barged in (im making these heroes up)captain canine, madam juice and shocker they stood beside Endeavor facing the enraged vigilante now known as Pain 

Madam Juice:please do tell what do you think your doing 

Bain in a fake deep voice (watch spider man homecoming interrogation ):shut it skank and you Endawhore im here to kill you Bastard"

Shocker:my my quite the tongue you have there but too bad Im going to send you to prison 

Shocker jumped over the table his hands sparking of electricity he then grabbed Pains arm but instead of him feeling the shock Shockern did and he screamed as the voltage fried his arm and half his face Izuku then sucker punched him and then grabbed his burnt cheek sending him throught the floor ."BASTARD"captain canine shouted running towards him ready to use his meta teeth to bite Izuku but when he did his teeth shattered making him scream in agony Izuku grabbed him by the neck and as the captains tears when on Izuku gloves Pain threw him out the window screaming.Madam juice was terrified as he walked closer "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IM ENDEAVOR I'LL KILL YOU"he shouted when madam Juice ran to attack turning her entire body into juice and covering his head but then she too screamed in pain as she started bubbling and she fell to the ground detransforming her entire body showing second degree burns she looked up to pains face terrified as he grabbed her by her hair pulling her up as she looked in his glowing orange eye in tears pain brought her closer and when she looked him in the eyes she started screaming her eyes completely black when she fell to the ground. Endeavor looked at him in fear "wh..what do you want money I'll give you it all just get out "he said shaking reaching for his desk and pressing a button underneath his desk and pulling out a suitcase with thousands of dollars which pissed Izuku off. Endeavors smile thinking he saved himself turned into a fearfull expression as pains eyes glowed an scary light blue .

Outside

People were surrounding the pro hero that fell from the window he was covered in his own blood and his teeth shattered they called a pro when all of a sudden on top of them two large bright yellow circle were seen from where the hero fell from and the yellow grew darker into a deep orange then it became a massive explosion and a man flew from it crashing into a wall of a building .When they looked it was Endeavor he had fourth degree burns on his arms and legs and on his chest .They all looked up and saw another hero crashing down "I AM HERE"All Might announced looking at Endeavor