He's Your Best Friend And He Takes Your Virginity: Bryan Williams

Start from the beginning

He said looking into your eyes and caressing your cheek with his thumb.

Y/N: What?

You whispered. Afraid that if you spoke any louder you would wake up and find all of this to be a dream.

He chuckled and replied.

Bryan: Have sex with you I mean. I'm special right? We've known each other for years. We know everything there is to know about each other and I'm not going to have sex with you for your body. You want your first time to be special, I can do that for you.

He said. His eyes traveling from your lips and back to your eyes every few seconds.

You let out a breath that you didn't know you we're holding and you nodded your head.

Y/N: Yes please Bryan you don't even-

Was all you had managed to say before his lips we're pressed against yours in a firm yet soft kiss. His hand was at the back of your neck pulling you closer to him with your arms winding around his neck. As you both we're kneeling on his bed all you could think was that this was real. You we're really making out with your best friend and about to have sex with someone you love and you knew you wouldn't regret sharing this experience with Bryan.

It was better than you could have imagined kissing your best friend. It was dominant but still caring as you guys switched positions, you lying down and Bryan straddling your legs. He had one arm up by your head and the other under the bottom of your shirt, rubbing circles on your hip. You pulled away with a moan escaping your lips. You looked into Bryan's eyes and smiled.

Y/N: If you want to take my shirt off Bryan all you have to do is ask.

You smirked tugging at his black tank top, winking at him.

Bryan: Now, now Y/N don't get cocky.

He said while leaning back and removing his tank top before lifting your white tank top above your head and returning to your lips. Lightly kissing his way down your neck, roaming his hands over the exposed skin of your stomach. He began to leave little love bites across your collarbone before asking if you we're ok with him removing your bra.

Bryan: You're so beautiful Y/N did you know that?

He said before attaching his lips to your left nipple. A blush became very prominent on your face as you felt him unbuckle your jeans. As you shimmied out of your pants Bryan removed his as well. The bulge in his Calvin Klein boxers made your eyes widen as you brought your hand up to fiddle with your lip a nervous habit that you needed to kill. Noticing this Bryan leaned down close to whisper in your ear.

Bryan: Don't worry it'll be fine. You'll be fine.

As you both laid back down on the bed. Just his touch was making you more than ready for him. Attaching your hands to the back of his head you began tugging on his hair slightly earning a low grunt from him. You moved them to the waist band of his boxers tugging them down before he ground his hips into yours. Soon enough his hands found their way to your hips and slowly removed your thin underwear that was separating you from what you guys really needed. He pulled back from you to grab a condom and rolled it onto himself before asking one last time if you we're alright.

Y/N: Yes Bryan! If I didn't want this then it wouldn't be happening.

Bryan: Alright if I hurt you in anyway I'll stop ok? Just tell me.