He's Your Best Friend And He Takes Your Virginity: Bryan Williams

Start from the beginning

Bryan: Yes.

He mumbled looking at your guys' intertwined hands.

Y/N: Alright.

This is it. You're going to tell him that you are very very absolutely terrified of losing your virginity. It's not the sex part. It's just what if it's not the right person you know? He thinks you've already lost it so hopefully this confession is good enough for him to get his mind straight.

Y/N: I'm still a virgin.

You avoided his gaze and kept looking at your still intertwined hands and how they looked and fit ever so perfectly together.

Bryan: What do you mean you're still a virgin?

Bryan asked in bewilderment.

Bryan: I thought you and Chase, you know.

Y/N: Well you thought wrong Bryan. I lied. I just. I don't know. I loved him don't get me wrong!

You looked up at him and attempted to explain.

Y/N: It just didn't feel right. So we didn't. And when you asked me about it. I lied. I'm sorry.

Bryan: Oh that's a relief.

Bryan said running his fingers through his perfectly styled hair, even though you guys have been sitting on his bed for an hour now it still managed to look as perfect as it did when you had arrived.

Y/N: Yeah I guess. So what are you saying?

You asked hoping to get his attention back on you.

Bryan: What didn't feel right?

He quizzed. You looked at him puzzled. Clearly he had picked up on your confusion and he repeated himself.

Bryan: About having sex with Chase? What didn't feel right?

Y/N: Oh um. I don't know. I guess I was just scared.

You replied looking down again, feeling your cheeks heat up. Great.

Bryan: Of having sex? Why?

Bryan kept interrogating you. You sighed and looked up into his eyes and shook your head.

Y/N: No. Not having sex. Having sex with the wrong person. I mean you only get to lose your virginity once you know. I want it to be with someone whose very special to me. Someone who I know isn't having sex with me because they get to have sex with me. Someone who cares about me and not just my body. Does that make sense?

You pondered out loud.

Bryan: That makes perfect sense. So you're afraid of having sex with the wrong person?

He asked moving my bangs out of my face.

Y/N: Yes. Now what we're you saying before? About having to tell me something?

You hoped that you could move on from this. Come on Bryan take my phone and talk about you please!

Bryan: I'll do it. If you want me too.