Properly Introduced

Your POV
"Oh fuck! I knew I forgot something. Tell you what, I'll go get the bread, and that should give you all some time to properly introduce yourselves." James said.
"Alright, hurry up though, I'm craving a sandwich right now." The one known as Will spoke. As if on cue, his stomach had grumbled right after.
"See?"

"K then, I'll be back in about 10 minutes." James responded. I just awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do next. "Alright then, I'm Will, as you already know that's George and it seems that you already know Alex?" Will questioned.
"Yeah, James introduced me to him before."

George's POV
"Yeah, James introduced me to him before."
That doesn't make sense. Why would James introduce Alex and not the rest of us? George! Stop it, your looking way to far into this, you've only just met.
"Why has he took you to meet Alex but not me or Will?" Shit. It just slipped out. Why am I even so interested? She only knows my name.
"I'm not sure. Maybe you guys weren't available then? I don't know."
She's right. Maybe we weren't.
"Ay pet, why don't you come sit down. You've been stood up for the past 5 minutes." Will said.
"Oh, uh, are you sure?"
"Yeah 'course, wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable would we? You can go sit next to George." Oh fuck. Why have you done this to me Will?
"Okay!" She smiled. She had a beautiful smile. She sat beside me, toothily grinning. Someone please save me from this awkwardness. Right then, James walked through the door.
"I have your bread you pricks." Thank god.

James' POV
"I have your bread you pricks." I said, throwing the new loaf to George. He stood up and walked to the kitchen to put it somewhere. I don't know where, I've come here loads of times and I don't even know where they put their fucking bread.

 "Hey James?"
"Yeah (Y/N)?"
"Why have you only even took me to meet Alex and not Will, or George?"
"They were recording a video at the time. I'm pretty sure anyway."
"Oh, that makes sense I guess. Wait, they have channels too?"
"Yeah, I've shown you them before you git."
"Have you? ..Oh yeah, well you've shown me Wills."
Then Will came into the conversation, "Has he shown you memeulous?"
"Yeah," She said.
George walked into the room. I wonder what took him so long?
"Well little Georgie here is memeulous. He just doesn't show his face on camera."
"Oh, that makes sense."
(Y/N) looked down at her watch, "Oh shit, I have to go, it was lovely meeting you both. Bye!"
"See ya!" George and Will both shouted, at the same time. (Y/N) chuckled.

As soon as she was gone, George walked away, probably into his room.

George's POV
I fell, face flat on my bed. I've fallen for this girl already. I whispered,

"I'm head over heels for this woman."

(470 words)