"Mommy why do I need to close my eyes again?" Biglang tanong ni Deilyn.

"Just follow Deilyn this is for the sake of the happiness of your dad" Sagot ni Ate Delaney sa anak niya and Lincoln just smirk and bite his lip. Masunurin naman si Deilyn and closed her eyes.

"What are you planning Mrs. Chua?" Tanong sakin ni Dylan. I smirk at him.

In one swift move I crashed my lips to his and he immediately responded and he snaked his hands through my waist.

"Sh*t can we end the program already?" Bulong niya and I laughed.

"Be patient my husband will get there" Bulong ko pabalik and tumayo na kami nila Elyzza, si Kuya Matt ay ayaw pa patayuin si Yunna sakanya pero napilit naman ito ni Yunna.

"You can open your eyes now everyone. Thank you for all your cooperation" Sabi ng Host. Kami naman ay sinuot ulit ang summer dress at sila Dylan ay binutones ang mga polo nila, sila Ate Drianne ay tinulungan pa si Kuya Ethan.

After ng dance number namin ay oras na para sa mga palaro. We ofcourse started the most exciting game which is the garter game kung saan ang dalawang makakasambot ng bulaklak ko ang sasali. Ate Delaney will also play with Lincoln kasi sila ang Best man and Maid of Honor namin ni Dylan.

"Okay in a count of three ibabato ko na" Sabi ko at tumalikod na.

"1...2...and...3!" I happily throw my bouquet and to my surprise si Pauline ang nakasalo.

"Woah this will be interesting si Grayson ang makaka partner mo Pauline!" Sabi ni Handrix kaya nagtawanan kami habang ang dalawa ay mukhang hindi komportable.
I've got another flower at muli itong hinagis sa ere and this time Melanie caught the flower. To our surprise si Kyle naman ang sa lalaki.

Nagsimula ang garter game kela Ate Delaney at Lincoln. We were all cheering while Lincoln is starting to pull up the garter in Ate Delaney's legs.

"Higher!"

Ate Delaney is laughing while covering her face in embarassment. Its not uncomfortable for her because its her husband. Sunod na sila Pauline and Grayson and we do the same while there doing the game.

"Come on Grayson pull it out like a pro!" Cheer sakanya nila Khenz. Grayson is slowly pulling down the garter in Pauline's legs using his mouth. He successly slid out the garter and all of the guest screamed.

"Go Melanie you dan do it!" Cheer namin kay Melanie and Kyle is already ready to pull out the garter. He also slowly pull out the garter in Melanie's legs like it was just easy for him.

"Lets have last but not the least the bride and groom, garter toss!" Anunsiyo ng host. To be honest I don't want to play the game but we have to.

I sat in the chair and another sexy music was played. Dylan smirk at me and dance infront of me again in a seducing way causing all the guests to shout their lungs out. I just laughed and he lift my legs revealing the garter in my thighs. He slowly lean on my thighs and bite the garter by his mouth while staring at me.

"Omygosh that's hot! Kayanin mo Hazelle!" Sigaw ni Lia kaya napailing nalang ako. He is slowly removing the garter by just using his mouth until it reach my foot. He toss the garter as soon as he removed it from my legs and gave me a peck to my lips surprisingly.

We played more games like the newspaper game which you will both pair up into two and the partners should stand in the newspaper together until it folds small. Mostly all of the partner carries the other and in the end Franzei and Riley won the game. Next is the peperro game which each team should fight of who has the most smallest left peperro stick, the pair should bite the stick at the best smallest for them to win the game. The winner of the game is Yunna and Kuya Matt because they almost kiss. The last game is the apple which the pairs will race up to finish up the whole apple without using their hands. Dahlia and Kuya Evan won the game.