No. 4

FACTS OF THE DAY-

Did you know that towards the end of the trial in 2005, unbeknownst to Michael himself, Jermaine Jackson arranged for a private plane to take Michael to Bahrain, were the trials to go poorly!

Nicole Ritchie and Bee Gees singer Barry Gibb's son Michael were Michael Jackson's godchildren.

OK, this is kinda scary-  5 hours before Michael was rushed to hospital on June the 25th, or even found in his home, someone anonymous posted a blog about how exactly Michael was to die and what excatly would happen. It wasn't Conrad Murray, the only person who knew the plan.

The residents of Gabon, Ivory Coast gave Michael Jackson a royal title - which effectively made him a king in the village!

Observations for the obsessed-

Whenever you hear the doorbell ring, you internally scream "WWHHHOOOO IIISSS IIITT?!"

You envy Tatum O' Neal, Lisa Marie, Diana Ross and Brooke Sheilds..

You could look at Michael's face and NEVER get tired!

Whenever someone asks what your favorite song is, you simply say "Michael Jackson"!

Comment how you perform!

1) At what time was Michael born?

2) Who first addressed Michael as the King of Pop?

3) How many siblings does Michael have?

Done for today!❤️