2. Bet

IGHT SO I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO OVER THIS CHAPTER RIGHT NOW SO THERES PROBABLY A FEW ERRORS AND A FEW STUFF IM GONNA TAKE OUT LATER SO CONSIDER THIS A LIKE UH LOOK INTO HOW UNORGANIZED I AM

I'll try and go over after school today so when I republish this chapter then that'll be official!

Anywayssssss some warnings!
For the most part this one is good but:
There's very small mentions of r@pe.

Okay sorry this is so damn long and unorganized my life is a MESS
OFOAKAJ AND I WAS GONNA CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS CHAPTER AND I DIDNT DIJSJAJAJ

"Hey can you set a bit higher? Otherwise I can't hit it stupid." Shirabu rolled his eyes and instead set it higher pissing off Semi even more.

"Are you an idiot? If you don't listen to me you'll be an awful setter, more then yo already are."

"Yea sure."

"Just because you took my place as official setter doesn't make you better then me."

"I think it does though. Ya know, since I'm official." Shirabu had a small smirk as he saw the 3rd year getting even more annoyed.

"Be that way. Goshiki." Semi called him over before he whispered something to him. Goshiki's eyes suddenly lit up as he ran to Shirabu with open arms.

"Shirabu! Just ask if you want a hug!"

"Hey get the hell off me!!" Shirabu said trying to push Gishiki away from him.

"Shirabu. Hug your kouhai back...or I'll make you set 100 times."

"You asshole..." Shirabu muttered as he lightly hugged the younger male not really wanting to. Semi chuckled before he quickly grabbed his phone and snapped a shot.

"So cute together" Semi teased the younger two.

"I'm not-"

"Alright. Practice is over! Semi, Shirabu, you guys clean the closet today." Ushijima said while both setters sighed.

"Why do I have to work with that asshole?!"

"Awww you don't wanna spend time with your senpai???? SemiSemi and you would work great together!" Tendou said while they just stared at him confused.

"Huh?"

"Neverminddddd! Just have fun!" He said winking at Semi before he left.

"Let's get this over with." Shirabu said heading to the closet, Semi right behind him.

A few minutes went by of silence before Semi said something.

"Hey do you like anyone?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"Just curious."

"I don't. Too focus on school and volleyball for all that..." Shirabu was lying to himself. He was just scared.

"Oh alright. Are you ga-"

"No." Shirabu responded before Semi even finished his sentence.

"That was quick. How are you so sure?"

"Just do alright...I don't wanna talk about it. Can you hurry the fuck up?" Shirabu moved some stuff around while Semi thought for a bit.

"Wanna make a bet?" Semi said catching Shirabu's attention.

"You willing to lose 500 dollars?"

"I'll win. I bet I could make you turn gay for me."

"I fucking hate you. Can we get off this topic?!"