I finally catch my breath and take him all in.

Personality really wins me over but fuck my man is fine.

________________________________________________________

"Turn off the lights, lock the doors, and tell them I'm not home. I'll be hiding in the top room," I say to Trent with a fake smile, turning on my heel, and heading toward the stairs.

"Oh no you don't!" He picks me up from under my arms like a toddler and throws me on the couch. I finally decided to throw a housewarming party and invited some friends but now I'm second guessing it.

Scratch that, I'm absolutely bricking it.

"It's going to be fine babe and honestly, it's it's a bit too late for that now because they should all be here any minute," Trent laughs at my sudden frantic episode.

"Okay, let me just get myself together and make sure things are just right," I get up and run around the house triple checking everything.

________________________________________________________

sydsterling

📍Leicester, United Kingdom

sydsterling  yardie🇯🇲

Liked by trentarnold66, sterling7, virgilvandijk, and 194,023 others

View all 17,028 comments

sterling7 unruly🗣

↪️sydsterling💪🏽

dele open the door

↪️sydsterling you're practically squatting her Dele, you know where the spare is

↪️user5204 this definitely confirms dele is hitting it, wonder if Ruby knows

trentarnold66 didn't even say thank you for the picture I delivered smh🙄

↪️sydsterling no one asked for allat 

andyrobertson94 @trentarnold66 👀

user94020 whew girl her and Trent??? I'm actually here for it ngl

________________________________________________________

Trent's brothers and entire team has been invited, hence my panicked state. I also invited the Man City players, England National Team, and most of them are bringing their wives I suspect. Basically, my house is going to be full of strangers. Another reason I'm not taking this better is because I asked Raz to come earlier so I can tell him about Trent and I, I'm just praying he doesn't leave before the party even begins.

The doorbell rings and I take a deep breath.

Here we go.

Trent is sitting on the couch, but he looks a little nervous about telling Raheem. He also wanted to be a part of the conversation, but I think its best this explosion is a family affair. I open the door to reveal my cousin and his wife.