Chapter 4

Y/n woke up, bathed, and got dressed quickly before he walked back into his room. Where he found Natalie in his bed. He started having a nervous breakdown when he saw her sitting up and looking at him.

Y/n: I...uh...um...hm...

Natalie: c'mon, we've done this a thousand times.

Y/n: b-bu-but...

Natalie: Listen, we didn't do anything last night. We only slept together. We didn't have sex, so everything is fine.

Natalie grabbed some clothes and took a shower. She came out wearing winter camo cargo pants and a white long sleeved shirt that showed quite a bit of cleavage. She walked up to y/n and gave him a hug. Y/n followed her downstairs.

Natalie: I hear there's a special celebration for you today.

Y/n: yeah. It's my official passage into adulthood.

Natalie: so you'll be old enough to have sex?

Y/n: we're fifteen, we can have sex whenever we want and not get in trouble.

Natalie: wanna help me bake cakes and cookies?

Y/n: really?

Natalie: Mhm. I make a mean chocolate cake.

Y/n: let's do it.

Natalie: it's noon, so we should get to it.

Y/n: right.

The duo run downstairs and start grabbing the needed ingredients. Soon y/n and Natalie start baking large cakes. The cakes take hours to make. Once the cakes are done, y/n covers them in icing. He then looks at Natalie for a response.

Natalie: *leans in and smells the cake* smells great!

Y/n starts making chocolate chip cookies. Once they were done, y/n and Natalie start making other various sweets. Y/n's mother comes in and sees everything.

Hama: sweets really?

Natalie: sorry.

Hama: the children are going to be a handful.

Y/n: yeah.

Hama: be sure to make actual food.

Y/n: we will.

As soon as Hama leaves, Y/n and Natalie start preparing for the actual feast. It isn't until dark that the food is done.

Natalie: hey y/n, I think you should enjoy the festival.

Y/n: I'm right where I belong.

Natalie: that's cute. It really is, but you should really start enjoying yourself. I'm in the way of that.

Y/n: want to tell me anything before I go then?

Natalie: Mhm.

Natalie walks over to y/n, leans in, and plants a soft kiss on y/n's lips. The kiss slowly becomes deeper as y/n tries to enter Natalie. She is surprised by his attempt but relaxes and gets into it. Their tongues fight for dominance. Y/n squeezes Natalie's asscheek causing her to yelp and allowing y/n to get a taste of her.

Y/n: *thinking* raspberries?

Natalie: *thinking* he'll find out I ate the raspberries!

After a few more minutes, they separate for air before they touch foreheads.

Natalie: go enjoy yourself, okay?

Y/n: okay.

Y/n goes outside to watch the fireworks.  He looks around and finally sees Mina. He walks over to her and and sits next to her.

Mina: hey y/n.

Y/n: hi.

Mina: sit by me.

Y/n sits next to Mina and gives her a hug.

Mina: so you and Natalie huh?

Y/n: yeah.

Mina: no you're my best friend. I'm happy for you. Have you asked her about the harem yet?

Y/n: no, why?

Mina: I would be okay with it.

Y/n: hm, I'll ask her tonight.

Mina: for now let's just enjoy the festival, it goes on for a few days. Too bad you missed most of it while you were on your mission.

Y/n: yeah, at least I'll get to enjoy the last day of it.

Mina: yeah.

Y/n and Mina played games together as well as watch the fireworks. They spent several hours together. Later that night, y/n found himself in the kitchen washing the dishes with his tail wrapped around Natalie's waist. Natalie didn't notice until she started talking with Mina.

Natalie: so how were the fireworks?

Mina: they were great, so many colors. I heard that you're moving.

Natalie felt y/n's middle tail squeeze her lightly.

Natalie: yeah, I'm moving to Montana.

Y/n's tails squeeze Natalie's legs tightly causing Natalie to grunt a little.

Mina: that's sad. We'll miss you.

Natalie feels y/n's tails squeeze her again. She looked at y/n while Mina walked over to her. She stared at Y/n's tails which were wrapped around Natalie. One wrapped around each leg and the third one wrapped around Natalie's waist.

Mina: that is unusual.

Natalie: however do you mean?

Mina: seriously, he's never done that with anyone else.

Natalie: he's preventing me from leaving that's for sure.

Mina: listen Natalie, y/n cares for you a lot.

Natalie: I know, but my dad doesn't like monsters. Even if they're my friends. He says that if I settle down with one, he'll disown me.

Suddenly Y/n's tails let go because the dishes are finished being cleaned. Y/n walks away from the two grumbling to himself.

Natalie: y/n...

Mina: you've done it now.

Natalie: *sigh* maybe it's for the best.

Mina: well I wish you good luck with everything.

Natalie: thanks.

Mina: you'll still stay in contact with me right?

Natalie: of course.

Mina: well then I guess this is goodbye for y/n and I both.

Natalie: I guess it is.

Natalie leaves the village while y/n watches from the roof of his mother's house. He allows several tears to fall down his cheek. He goes back into his room and grabs his katana. After serious thought, y/n stabbed himself with his katana before pulling it out of his stomach. He collapsed to the floor hearing someone's voice.

???: Y/n!!!