Birthday surprise.

Start from the beginning

"What?" Sirius stood at the foot of the bed between her legs, tracing small circles on her knee. "Sirius that tickles." She sat up to brush him off, only to have him push her back down onto the bed. "You're being awfully strange." She watched as he traced bigger circles on her knee, almost on her thigh, she moved her leg, but he followed, his grip on her leg tightened as he continued. "So that's how you want to be?" Sirius simply nodded in response, Bexley wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him on top of her, her fingers drew circles on his shoulders. "Is this some voodoo thing?" She asked.

"I don't need magic to keep you." He answered arrogantly.

"Is that so?" Bexley folded her arms across her chest and unwrapped her legs, but Sirius's hand crept up her thigh and along her torso, Bexley's lips tightened as he kissed along her neck, attempting to kiss her lips, Bexley turned her head away, a big mistake as Sirius dragged his tongue along her collar bone, her body betrayed her and a quiet moan descended.

"Told you." He grinned against her neck, continuing his refined assault. His tongue glided seamlessly over her, his hips began to slowly grind against hers, Bexley met his movements, creating as much friction as possible, her hand crept down to his belt, struggling to unbuckle it, Sirius pulled away from her, straddling her she watched him ferociously rip it from his hips, his trousers hung low, exposing his V line, she was sure she was drooling. His thumb traced over her bottom lip, her hands tugged on his trousers, tossing them to one side he mounted over her in his boxers, his eyes glazing over her, his fingers began unbuttoning her shirt, lightly brushing over her skin as he went, her back arched into the feeling. Finally, she was free from her shirt and her hands had already begun to pull away her skirt, Sirius's eyes widened as she laid beneath him.

"You've probably seen better." She spoke shyly, becoming aware of her body, her hands began to cover her stomach, his hands clasped hers softly, watching him kiss every patch of skin, Bexley felt loved, she felt accepted.

"You do say some daft shit, Morgan." Suddenly his lips made contact with her through her underwear.

"Oh, God." She uttered breathlessly, her fingers tangling in his hair, pulling lightly, his groans vibrated through her, she lifted her hips as his fingers hooked her underwear, shimmying them down her legs, his lips on her quickly. His tongue, flicked over her, her hips bucking up Sirius pulled away.

"All good things come to those who wait." His eyes feral as he observed her.

"Patience was never my strong point." Bexley crawled towards him, kissing him roughly, she submitted to him as his hands kneaded her breasts, his other hand snaking round to her back, relieving her of her bra he began to lightly pinch her nipples. Bexley laid back down and watched as Sirius tugged down his boxers, releasing himself from its constriction, he hovered over the top of her. His lips more tender against her, his hands became more hesitant and delicate.

"Is this what you want?"

"Just give me my birthday present." She mumbled against his neck.

"But are you sure? A definite yes, not an eh okay?" Sirius questioned his voice tense.

"Sirius Orion Black, I give you consent." She laughed as he grinned shyly, she laid back and the sound of a foil packet opening made reality hit her. Bexley took a few deep breathes, watching Sirius's shoulders ripple, she couldn't help the butterflies rising in her stomach. The excitement was evident, but so was her fear of the pain. Rumours had spread around the girls Gryffindor dorm room about the horrors of sex, and whilst Bexley was sure her sheets wouldn't look like she had been brutally murdered, it remained in the forefront of her brain. Sirius turned back to face her, and just a glimpse of his smile lifted her uneasiness from her, because she knew he would take care of her.

"Say stop whenever okay?" Bexley nodded, her hands holding his forearms. Thoughtfully, he entered her, Bexley winced at the feeling, her fingers tightened around Sirius's arms.

"It's okay." Her hand caressed his cheek, watching the restraint on his face. He began to move at a slow pace, low grunts escaping his lips, the feeling wasn't unwelcome, just unfamiliar. She eased at the feeling as Sirius began kissing her again, sweat glimmering on his forehead, her hands grasped his waist as she pulled him further into her.

"We can go slow." His words came out broken, it took everything for him to remain at a moderate pace, but he loved her and didn't want to hurt her. Bexley's hips began to move, meeting his.

"I want to." She kissed his shoulder as his pace became fast, burying his head in her neck, his moans grew and her body shuddered as he brushed against what she presumed to be her g-spot. "Sirius." As she called out his name, he moaned in response, his thrusts becoming harder and his kisses becoming firmer, his hands clenched around her hips as he came to his high, with Bexley's nails dragging down his back, their hips meeting, the pit in her stomach became heavy and as Sirius moaned her name, she too reached her climax, Sirius's finger traced circles over her clit and her legs began to shake as they came together, his head buried in her neck he bit down on her soft spot and Bexley's body was charged with euphoria. Her sight blurred as she savoured it, Sirius collapsed on top of her, their bodies heaving against each other.

Bexley stroked Sirius's hair as his head rested on her chest, their legs tangled around each other, she could feel her eyes getting heavy.

"Happy birthday," Sirius spoke quietly, kissing her collar bone, she let herself fall asleep.

______________________________
Me again! I just put a song suggestion as this is what I listened to when I wrote the scene they danced to. Totally optional. Thank you for your support and I hope you're all doing marvellously!
M🦋