"I am Sally, very happy"

He arrived at the bottom of the staircase. Smiling the biggest he ever has.

"Have a nice day Sal"

He replied. Considering she had worked here for about 45 years, with 16 of them, being surrounded by Will constantly bringing people down. Due to them not working hard enough, or they didn't prepare the food properly, or even if they looked at him funny.

To now have him wishing Sally a good day, it shocked her. She finished sweeping the floor with a confused look on her face. Continuing with the confused look, she entered the kitchen.

She walked over towards the cupboard, discarding the brush. She walked into the main kitchen. Still wondering about the sudden change in Will's attitude. Suddenly, her eyes locked with a certain red head. It suddenly clicked in her brain.

"I don't know what you've done to that boy Pen, but he's the happiest I've ever seen him"

Sally spoke, while filling up the trays with the Lenney's usual breakfast. Bacon, eggs and toast.

"What do you mean?"

Penny enquired.

"I just saw that boy, whistling, practically skipping down the stairs and wishing me a nice day"

All the girls, including Penney, were shocked. I don't think they even thought he was capable of such lovely actions. They all turned to Penney. They jogged over towards, all joining into one big group hug. They all laughed at the embrace. It being a silly reason to hug.

"Thank you Penny"

The all chanted. Penney just stood there with a massive blush on her face. She had been hoping that Will felt as good as she did, but she hadn't expected him to be as jolly as father fricking Christmas.

Martha however, constantly lingered at the back of her head. But currently, she had something slightly more important going on today.

The big 16. She was legally aloud to drink wine/beer with a meal (under supervision of course), get married and have...you know what. No one had yet remembered it was her birthday. But she didn't really mind. She wasn't the type of person to make a big deal out of her birthday.

No one other than her mother, made the day feel somewhat special. So, if the day ended up mirroring every other day, she would treat like any normal day. But unknowingly to her, someone had remembered it was her birthday.

"Right ladies, let's get going"

Sally clapped her hands. Time to serve breakfast. Penny opted to carry the tray holding the specially prepared scrambled eggs for Will. Well, I say opted, she was forced by the girls. But she didn't really mind.

They trayed up and moved out. With Penny trialling behind. A sudden wave of nerves crashed over her. She hadn't seen Will since yesterday. She was hoping that Will was just as nervous as she was. The closer she got to the dinning room doors, the more her hands shook.

She was just a maid. Just a poor, unimportant maid. Who earns next to nothing, and contributes just as much. Well, that's what she thought.

The doors were opened, and the girls walked into the room one by one. They each put their trays near there respective person. Penny was last, her tray holding the food belonging to the boy who has not yet left her mind.

She suddenly felt a pair of eyes, burn into her skin. Wills eyes. He watched her fumble around, holding her tray, trying not to drop it. He watched as she approached where he was sitting, looking down at her feet, making sure not to tip anything.