Pope [so this is love]

Start from the beginning

Your families began to get along and became very close, so almost every minute of everyday you two were together. Your parents began to notice and joked about you two growing up and getting together and as you grew up you began to under stand those jokes and questioned yours and popes frindship a lot.

Feeling came into play as you got more into your teenage years and you came to realisation at around the age of thirteen that you had feelings for pope, you wanted to be more than friends but he never showed you any sign that he was interested in you.

You started to date boys around that time too to help distract yourself from him but it never worked. In the back of your mind something was telling you it was wrong and you knew it was wrong so you finally come clean about your feelings for him.

He admitted yo not being ready for a relationship but he knew that you were the one that he wanted to be with.

"I'll wait for you" you said softly.

"You'll wait for me?" He asked.

"Of course I will" you answered and he pulled you in for a hug.

On your 16th birthday pope had coke to realisation that he was ready for relationship and he was ready for you. You were all he wanted. You were on his mind all the time.

It was getting late and you and the pogues were all chilling in hammocks outside of the chateau. The campfire was lit and you were all having a laugh. As it got later five turned into three and three turned into two, leaving you and pope outside.

You were laying with him in a hammock, he has his arms wrapped around you and your head was laying on his chest.

"I have a question" he said breaking the silence.

"And what may that be?" You asked looking up at him.

"Do you remember when you told me you'd wait for me?" He asked.

"Of course I do"

"I think I'm ready" he said with the biggest grin on his face. "I'm in love with you y/n and I always have been. It's always been you. I'm ready for whatever challenges life decides to throw at us or for whatever crazy adventures we get to go on together. I want to do it all with you" he finished.

You felt your eyes well with tears as you looked up at him. "Always pope it's always been you. I waited for you and I'm so glad I did" you smiled.

"So how does girlfriend" he asked.

"It sounds amazing" you giggled.

He leant down placing a soft kiss on your lips. This is what you had been waiting for, this was all you wanted.

You were now both almost 17, all grown up as some would say. Pope had asked you to be his girlfriend almost a year ago and you couldn't be happier.

He played with your hair while you sat in between his legs. You were sat out on the dock watching the sun go down. This was an occasional thing you guys did just to get a moment of peace from all the chaos going on or when one of you needed comforting.

"So this is what it feels like" you said barely above a whisper. 

"What are you talking about princess?" He asked.

"So this is love" you smiled facing him.

"This is love" he said taking your hands in his pulling you in for a kiss.

You were in love with him, he was in love with you, you were in live with eachother.