Collapsing, Stalking, Limos (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7
--------------

2 hourslater...
"I knew you wouldn't beat him" Kayley scowls

2 hours ago i had a boxing match with my enemy, Jake. In that match, he gave me a black eye and a bruised stomach despite the groin pains he had before that. I wonder what happened before then.

"Bexi!?!?" Alyssa shouts "What happened to my poor Bexi?" She gives a death stare at Jake.

Luckily, my stomach was covered by my black and white striped top. I got up from the bench and rolled my sleeves up, trying to get more air to touch the parts of my body which werent hurt. Smirking, Jake stared at my feeble self, but everyone else was giving him the death stare. After that, Sophie came over to me and gave me a picture of Len Kagamine from Vocaloid.

"Let Len-kun help you" she soothed me and made me feel better

Jake suddenly gave a cold stare at Sophie. Knowing what he wanted, I kept Sophie close to make him annoyed. All he did was look away. Looking at Gabrielle Hamilton...

"Gabrielle i thought i told you to wait for me by the gate" Jake complained
"I couldn't wait for you!" Gabrielle squealed "I am impatient"

I hear what they are saying...and somehow my head goes warm...

Pain fills my stomach, my hands hugging it. I collapse onto the floor and lay there, Jake staring at me like a feeble creature. Voices dance around my head, telling me to get up. Worrying about me

Once i open my eyes, nausea takes over me.

My world turned to black.

Jasper'sP.o.v
--------------------
We all saw Bexi collapsing, going unconscious. Everyone started running over to her, apart from Jake...he just smirked as always with Gabrielle.
She brainwashed him.
Bexi's recovery was more important than cussing in my brain about Gabrielle and Jake. What little thoughts i had about his crimes had disappeared, focusing on Bexi and her limp body.

"Jasper, can you carry her? I will carry her bag" I hear Sophie whimper.
"Sure" I whisper, I try to comfort her, but she can't stop letting tears out of her eyes

I know how it feels for a best friend to look like they are going...

Using my arms, i lift up Bexi, seeing that Kayley is calling someone. When i listen to her conversation, i realize that she is calling her Mom to pick us up.
I wonder if her car can fit 7 people in.

"Alyssa can you text Amanda and Teagan?" I ask
"Why Teagan?" she replies
"She is a friend of Bexi's, she needs to know"

Now 8 people.

Jake and Gabrielle disappear in the shadows...

When i see them again, they will pay. Beep.

We hear the beeps of a car. In front of us is a huge white limo with black stained windows.
"That's my girl" Alexander hugs Kayley, her head to his chest.
"I called Amanda and Teagan, they will be here in a couple of minutes" Alyssa shouts

Everyone looks relieved.
I am relieved.

Two girls run to us, one with long blonde hair and one with mid-length black hair. A darker shade of black than Bexi's.

"Guys! What happened? Wait...Jasper...IS THAT BEXI THAT YOU ARE HOLDING?" Amanda starts panicking.
"Amanda calm down, you are supposed to make the peace here" Teagan says

"Guys come on!" Kayley squeals

I carry Bexi into the limo first then the others sprawl in. Outside the limo, Jake and Gabrielle are leaning on the brick walls of the entrance, Jake looking defensive. Gabrielle looks possessive...

30 minuteslater
-----------------------

Sophie'sP.o.v
---------------------
I glare at Jasper, seeing him sit next to Bexi, staring at her closed eyes. My chest is filled with pain as i look at Bexi.
But then I see a tinge of blue where her stomach shows.

"Guys, lift up her top a bit" I panic...
Alexander lifts up her top, showing a blue circle of bruises.

"Who did this to Bex?" I hear Teagan shout

Kayley goes silent...looking like the culprit
"Kayley...who did this..tell me Kay" Alexander looks at her
"J-jake.." she mutters.. "In a boxing match.."

Jasper bolts up...and gets a knife out.
"Imma kill that bastard" Jasper grits his teeth.

I pull Jasper back into his seat and hug him. I whisper into his ears that she will be okay. The truth is...he won't be the one who kills him...
I will.

4:30pm
---------
Kayley'sP.o.v
---------------------
I hear Jake's voice in my mind again telling me what he told me earlier...

"I will beat her in that boxing match, i will make her stomach bruised and give her a black eye, i am not here to make friends, i am here to make Bexi pay for what she did in the past. Her existance is dangerous. Her bloodline has made people perish and panic. Races have been wiped out. My parents died because of her..."

How was it Bexi's fault...she wasn't even born..

"Kayley how far is your house?" Teagan asks me
"Not that far now" I reply...in a quiet tone

I look at Amanda tending to Bexi's wounds, trying to make the bruises fade. She does have the hands of a healer. Amanda's mom works at one of the hospitals in this area, teaching her how to help heal people.

I look out of the window and see Jake and Gabrielle standing there...near my house.

The car stops and has a jolt. I open the door and get out, along with Alexander, and go over to Jake and Gabrielle.

"Nice to see you again Kayley" Gabrielle and Jake say in unison.
"Why are you here at her house?" Alexander growls and grits his teeth.

He grabs Jake's shirt and shoves him towards the wall.

"Jake stop..." I mumble.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO KAYLEY?" Alexander shouts in Jake's ear

Jake just smirks...and disappears..

The only one who stands there is Gabrielle. As Jake disappears, she looks like she has woken up from a trance.

"W-what happened?" She stutters.
"Don't act dumb chaff" I spit

"Guys stop" I hear an innocent voice say

A figure with black hair get out of the limo.

Bexi.